Biggest complaint/moan of the 'New iPhone,?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Catdogchicken, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Catdogchicken macrumors regular

What's it to be?

New antennagate ? NFC woes? Squeezes of doom? Yellow IPS screen of horror? Battery drain agony?

What do you think will be the next faux pas with the 'New iPhone'?

2. meechy macrumors 6502

How is anyone supposed to know? Wait till the things released first for gods sake.

3. SR45 macrumors 65832

SR45

He has one of these I guess....

Attached Files:

4. Photogdave macrumors regular

Photogdave

I would hate to live like this. Relax, enjoy yourself, dont be so negative. Its a drain and very contagious.

5. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

6. ixodes macrumors 601

ixodes

I prefer to think positive.

Apple is already setting a horrendous example of bad behavior, spewing venom and hate towards nearly every other company they compete with.

Launching legal assaults as fast as scud missiles.

Too bad they've chosen to stoop so low, act like thugs, and bully other companies, simply because they have done what Apple did long before them.

Why not blow them away with superior products in the market place?

If Apple chose to focus and do what they do best, they could create, introduce, and release an iPhone so superior to any other smartphone it would be simply mind boggling.

It's amazing the way they've lost their confidence.

7. sentinelsx macrumors 68010

Most probably battery drain. With LTE, a higher resolution, faster GPU, and just a minor increase in battery capacity = potential batterygate unless they have figured out a way to optimize the software big time for power consumption.

Comparing my iPhone 4 with a friend's 4S, the 4S would always have a higher drain compared to the 4. Using same firmware and his being stock while mine being jailbroken with tweaks running under the hood.

8. cruelsummer macrumors newbie

:cool:

9. cynics macrumors G3

Meh, I'm just going to say some minor software bugs that will likely be worked out in 6.x....

I realize other iPhones have had issues in the past but I think the new iPhones hardware will be good. I can't remember the last time I bought a product with a hardware fault, I don't expect the iPhone to be one....

10. cyks macrumors 68020

cyks

Funny, since everything you wrote following that is negative.

It's a shame that, according to you, that Apple can only focus on one thing at a time. I'd imagine that the most valuable company in the world would be able to not only multitask, but simply have their legal team deal with the lawsuits while the other 27,000 or so employees in corporate design, build and create.

Of course, the lawsuits aren't just protecting what they have already created, but serve as a great warning to other companies to not even consider looking at any new features that Apple has up it's sleeves.

If Apple were to "create, introduce, and release an iPhone so superior to any other smartphone it would be simply mind boggling" and didn't bring it's competitors to court over stolen IP, everyone would simply continue to wait and copy everything from Apple. There'd be no reason to spend all the money innovating and creating if competitors would be able to steal and implement it for themselves without R&D costs a few months later.