Bill O'Reilly Is On His Way Out

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
So......if he gets booted, who's the big fish left for Fox News? Hannity?

They're losing their anchor "talent" left and right over the last couple of years.

Reactions: MadeTheSwitch

citizenzen

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2010

They're losing their anchor "talent" left and right over the last couple of years.
Shepard Smith has established some crossover credibility.

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
Shepard Smith has established some crossover credibility.
That's because he snaps out of his (whatever drug Fox has their hosts on) state from time to time to actually do some reporting. But then he slumps back into the same stupor for another few months/weeks.

noekozz

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
212/201

Hannity would be the big fish, but I would pay to see him go as well.

Chew Toy McCoy

macrumors regular
May 13, 2016
At least he's had some of those moments.

I don’t watch Fox but when another source is reporting on the Fox circus he seems to be the only one who occasionally vocally questions what they are doing, both on how and what they are reporting and what the right is doing.

Reactions: citizenzen

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
All Your Memes Are Belong to US
O'REilly was on radio but he failed at it.

The only person I can stand to listen to is Dr. Michael Savage.
We don't get him here. I like used to like Mark Levin but I'm not in my car when he is on. Mark Steyn is a decent guest host. Honestly I pretty much quit listening to talk radio, too many commercials, and I don't believe they are speaking their true thoughts only what they think the audience wants to hear. Nowadays I would rather listen to non-political podcasts, but even on them the hosts will bring up politics sometimes. Just shut up and focus on the topic of your podcast.

ibookg409

Suspended
Apr 20, 2016
Portsmouth, NH
We don't get him here. I like used to like Mark Levin but I'm not in my car when he is on. Mark Steyn is a decent guest host. Honestly I pretty much quit listening to talk radio, too many commercials, and I don't believe they are speaking their true thoughts only what they think the audience wants to hear. Nowadays I would rather listen to non-political podcasts, but even on them the hosts will bring up politics sometimes. Just shut up and focus on the topic of your podcast.
Savages podcast is awesome, commercial free. You can listen to all the shows the next day. And Savage is so sick of politics he often doesn't use the "O" or "T" words for an entire show.

Chew Toy McCoy

macrumors regular
May 13, 2016
Nowadays I would rather listen to non-political podcasts, but even on them the hosts will bring up politics sometimes. Just shut up and focus on the topic of your podcast.

There are quite a few podcasts I listen to for comic relief but politics has creeped into many of them and some of the same hosts have even started political podcasts. Another problem is that formerly general political podcasts have become all Trump all the time as if there are no other issues in this country.

Reactions: DrewDaHilp1

ibookg409

Suspended
Apr 20, 2016
Portsmouth, NH
There are quite a few podcasts I listen to for comic relief but politics has creeped into many of them and some of the same hosts have even started political podcasts. Another problem is that formerly general political podcasts have become all Trump all the time as if there are no other issues in this country.
Listen to the Savage Nation bro. It's great. I really enjoy it.

Reactions: tshrimp

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
All Your Memes Are Belong to US
I've only listened to one political topic podcast and it was only for one episode. It was recommended by someone here. It was actually in my view pretty non-bias. Even still I would rather ignore political podcasts. One of the big ones I listen to but have recently backed off is The Adam Savage Project. I love the Mythbusters, I think it would be awesome to hangout with Adam IRL, but when his other two hosts start bashing their version of politics, I'm done. Please for the love of God just focus on the nerdy stuff that made you who you are.