Black Friday Deals

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by angemon89, Nov 23, 2009.

1. angemon89 macrumors 68000

angemon89

I may be in the market for another laptop and was hoping to score an awesome deal this Black Friday or Cyber Monday. I was hoping we could use this thread to spread the word on which places(both online and off) have the best deals.

If you come across a good deal on any Mac desktop or notebook please post it here. Thanks!

I've been eyeing the 13" MBP on Amazon for a few days and noticed the price recently dropped. But I dunno I think there may be better deals to be had.

-------

Amazon - 2.26 13" MBP for $1114
    -free shipping and no tax in most states

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

There are plenty of deals to be had. I'd recommend searching through the 483 other threads about Black Friday. :rolleyes:

3. angemon89 thread starter macrumors 68000

angemon89

Very nice, but not very up to date. I was hoping people could post in here the minute they found something. Cause I know when theres major discounts, inventory doesn't last very long.

4. sieuquay macrumors newbie

I think you should search google. It will instruct you the way to build the perfect circuit.

5. angemon89 thread starter macrumors 68000

angemon89

I started this thread because there has to be some unannounced deals out there that aren't known/will be known until Friday. I was hoping if you come across anything that it could be posted here once it does. Google won't help me there.

I'm holding out on amazon having some good deals hopefully.

6. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

This thread was completely unnecessary:

Here is what happens when we call things "Official" or try to make a singular thread.