Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Black Friday Week Kicks Off With Up to $150 Savings on 2020 iPad Pro

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

As we head into Black Friday week, we're seeing some of the best deals of the season so far, with Amazon and Best Buy today discounting the latest iPad Pro models by up to $150 at the lowest prices we've ever tracked on these models.

Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

For the 11-inch iPad Pro, we're generally seeing 128GB models marked down by $69, 256GB and 512GB models marked down by $99, and 1TB models marked down by $149. This applies to both Wi-Fi and cellular models at each capacity. A selection of models is linked below, but click through and select your preferred configuration of color, capacity, and connectivity.
For the 12.9-inch iPad Pro, we're generally seeing 128GB and 256GB models marked down by $99 and 512GB and 1TB models marked down by $149. This again applies to both Wi-Fi and cellular models at each capacity. We've linked a selection of available models below, but be sure to click through to see all available configurations.
To keep tabs on all of the best Black Friday shopping deals for 2020, check out our summary of the Best Deals to Plan For, head over to our full Black Friday and Apple Deals roundups, and read our Best Buy Spotlight and Walmart Spotlight deals posts. We'll be sharing more deals throughout the week and beyond as we get into the heart of the holiday shopping season, so stay tuned to MacRumors for even more to come.

Article Link: Black Friday Week Kicks Off With Up to $150 Savings on 2020 iPad Pro

Last edited:

GermanSuplex

macrumors 65816
Aug 26, 2009
These are good deals for insanely powerful tablets.

When the iPhone first came out, people quickly wondered when touch would come to macs. When the iPad came out, people wondered how long it would be until they merged.

The products may or may not ever merge, but the OS is getting to the point where I could easily see Apple making an iPad that runs a full desktop OS that can seamlessly transition from one mode to the other, with data and such shared between both modes.

Honestly, I could easily get by using an iPad Pro with the keyboard stand as my main machine. The only thing hindering me is media manageKent... adding ripped CDs, tagging music, converting videos and adding them to the TV app, etc.

Reactions: ronntaylor
Comment

SirAnthonyHopkins

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2020
These are good deals for insanely powerful tablets.

When the iPhone first came out, people quickly wondered when touch would come to macs. When the iPad came out, people wondered how long it would be until they merged.

The products may or may not ever merge, but the OS is getting to the point where I could easily see Apple making an iPad that runs a full desktop OS that can seamlessly transition from one mode to the other, with data and such shared between both modes.

Honestly, I could easily get by using an iPad Pro with the keyboard stand as my main machine. The only thing hindering me is media manageKent... adding ripped CDs, tagging music, converting videos and adding them to the TV app, etc.

yeah day to day stuff I could manage on an iPad, as my work is mainly writing. But it’s still too much of a closed system to have as my only device.

Comment

magicschoolbus

macrumors 68000
May 27, 2014
I really want to upgrade from my 10.5” iPad Pro with a white spot on the screen, but I don’t want to buy a 2 year old A12 processor. I’m sure in a year from now there will be great deals on an iPad Pro with A14X processor and hopefully mini LED display.
I have had 4 replacements for my 10.5. Thank god I have Apple care. im shocked there has not been a class action lawsuit in this tablet. It’s clearly a defect in the manufacturing process and design.

Reactions: ouimetnick
Comment

Rainshadow

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2017
I have had 4 replacements for my 10.5. Thank god I have Apple care. im shocked there has not been a class action lawsuit in this tablet. It’s clearly a defect in the manufacturing process and design.
What was wrong with them? Had mine since launch, no problems at all. Really want the a14x but this thing is still a beast.

Comment

coredev

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2012
Oh.... That means a new iPad Pro is in the making!
New iPads are always in the making. And discounts can be had almost immediately after launch, there are some shops offering discounts already on the just released ASi MacBooks.

Comment

EW800

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2012
Does anyone think we may see some Black Friday discounts on the newest iPad Air? Hoping to pick one up for our daughter, but the $599 is a bit steep for us at the moment. Thanks!

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.