Black Lives Matter activist quits and speaks out

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by darksithpro, Nov 2, 2017.

1. darksithpro macrumors 6502a

Remember when I said these groups are Soros and Clinton backed and you all called me a crazy conspiracy theorist? Well, this guy was heavily involved in BLM. He quit and now posted a video about the truth. This guy confirms everything I suspected.

WARNING: Some vulgar language.

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11...-discovering-soros-hacks-took-movement-video/

“Chaziel Sunz” (that’s his YouTube name) recently posted video warning Black Lives Matter activists to wake up to the fact that Soros hacks took over the movement.

Chaziel Sunz: They got us working for them. How they get us is they playing us emotionally… They getting anybody who basically doesn’t like Donald Trump to fight for war that is being started on American turf very, very soon. And they want us to be a part of their side. What I’m trying to get the black population to understand, and this is critical, is the movement has been compromised… BLM is not actually a black organization and never was… If you have any kind of brain you know BLM is endorsed by the Soror and Clinton family."

2. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Probably spent all of his Soros cash on that sweet tattoo.

3. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

Not that I don't or do believe him. But where's his proof? Let's check his background first? Does he have a criminal record? You know, all the usual questions that would be asked if he was a victim or witness to police brutality. Which is why BLM exists in the first place.

Don't you see the irony in believing a young Black man when it fits your belief/theory, but being apart of the reason why BLM was formed, for not believing a young black man when it comes to police brutality?

4. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Well said. I was just going to say the same thing: that it's funny how he tries to find someone to fit his conspiracy theory, then stomps up and down, saying "See! I told you so!", without having anything verifiable to back up his story, let alone the OP's conspiracy theory.

As they say about everything else on teh internetz, "pictures, or it never happened."

BL.

5. Gutwrench Contributor

Gutwrench

I get lost lost with the Soros/Clinton connection to Antifa, but I strongly feel he’s right that Clinton and the Left are exploiting Blacks.

6. darksithpro, Nov 2, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017

darksithpro thread starter macrumors 6502a

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Alliance#cite_note-17

"As of 2015, the Democracy Alliance, which does not disclose its membership, is reported to have about 110 partners who are required to contribute at least $200,000 a year to groups it vets and recommends. Members include Tom Steyer and some of the U.S.'s biggest labor unions.[9] It has recommended that its donors financially support the Black Lives Matter movement.[17]"

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/major-donors-consider-funding-black-lives-matter-215814

"The Democracy Alliance was created in 2005 by a handful of major donors, including billionaire financier George Soros and Taco Bell heir Rob McKay to build a permanent infrastructure to advance liberal ideas and causes. Donors are required to donate at least $200,000 a year to recommended groups, and their combined donations to those groups now total more than $500 million."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

"For all its talk of being a street uprising, Black Lives Matter is increasingly awash in cash, raking in pledges of more than $100 million from liberal foundations and others eager to contribute to what has become the grant-making cause du jour.

The Ford Foundation and Borealis Philanthropy recently announced the formation of the Black-Led Movement Fund [BLMF], a six-year pooled donor campaign aimed at raising $100 million for the Movement for Black Lives coalition.

That funding comes in addition to more than $33 million in grants to the Black Lives Matter movement from top Democratic Party donor George Soros through his Open Society Foundations, as well as grant-making from the Center for American Progress."

7. citizenzen macrumors 65816

There’s a logical problem that I don’t believe the OP has considered. If his example is enough to discredit BLM, then he must also accept other organizations/affiliations are likewise discredited by defectors. What I believe he’ll find in any sizable group are members who have become disaffected and disenchanted.

If I brought forth examples of trump supporters who’ve decided they made the wrong choice, will that convince him that his vote was likewise wrong? If we can find a former antiabortionist who now supports choice, does that discredit the right-to-life movement?

There isn’t a cause in the world that hasn’t seen some supposedly loyal member turn away from it. Is he ready to judge everything by that standard? Because I think there’d be precious little left if that’s his measuring stick.

8. ronntaylor macrumors regular

ronntaylor

Yeah, that looks legitimate and unbiased. The Gateway pundit. A Who's Who among the rightwing nutjob brigade. And all from someone posting dunking videos. :rolleyes:

9. Naaaaak macrumors 6502

The term "conspiracy theorist" was created to be discrediting. Interesting how so many of the "conspiracy theories" from the right are coming true with mountains of evidence, yet the left's "conspiracy theory" ideas like Trump/Russia are being proven overwhelmingly false.

The "conspiracy theories" from the right seem to be "anyone skeptical of a narrative or connecting the obvious, but can't prove/disprove it yet". Examples: Crooked Hillary rigging the primaries against Communist Bernie, Uranium One.

The "conspiracy theories" from the left seem to be more along the lines of "Hillary/Last Night Host/CNN or some soy source said it, and I hate Trump, so it's true". Examples: Pee-gate fanfic "dossier", Trump/Russia word association propaganda.

I suspect the left being unable to meme is tied closely with their inability to assess evidence from their feelings.

10. GermanSuplex, Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017

GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

You have got to be kidding me.

Anything to discredit minorities trying to have a voice. Don’t take a knee, BLM is paid for, there’s bad people on both sides, hey he signed up for it, look at Chicago, he wasn’t born here, stand your ground....

Black people holding signs in front of a statehouse must be part of an underground billionaire race-relation scheme. Couldn’t be they are trying to make a point.

In other words, LOL.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 3, 2017 ---
    No, it was created to be a PC term for “bull****”.
    Nobody took the dossier at face value. The concerning parts pertained to Russian collusion, and parts of it have turned out to be true. If CNN covered the prostitute story every night like Fox did the dumbass birther issue for 8years, and their next candidate started their leap into politics on it like Trump did the birther issue, you may have a point. I haven’t seen anyone on the left who took that part of the story seriously.

In regards to Russia, meetings and emails aren’t “word association”.

11. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Can you give me an example of a right wing conspiracy with a tonne of evidence?
    The fact that the Democratic Party doesn’t care enough about blacks or the poor doesn’t mean they don’t care more than republicans :).

12. gregrose macrumors 6502

I don't care what side you're on politically, Soros is one evil man behind the scenes.

13. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

How is he evil?

14. s2mikey macrumors 68020

s2mikey

The left and dems have been exploiting minorities for ages now. Its sad. They use them for political gains/votes and theorw them just enough "bones" to keep them *satisfied* and dependent on the Govt.

15. citizenzen macrumors 65816

What differentiates Soros from the Kochs, Mercers, or other wealthy conservatives who actively seek to forward their political agenda?

16. mac_in_tosh macrumors 6502

mac_in_tosh

And the Right would never do that? :confused:
    And the right and Repubs don't even bother to pretend.

17. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

And the right has been doing the same with uneducated whites so...
    The fact that he’s not being entirely selfish about it? But I agree their is too much money in politics.

18. Naaaaak macrumors 6502

Elaborate on how one is exploited for their vote when one does not vote Republican (have you seen who minorities tend to vote for?).

19. samcraig macrumors P6

Oooh. Trick question. I mean - Trump was pretty racist during the campaign, yet always tried to point out how blacks should vote for him because "what do you have to lose." He pandered a lot. He claimed he would get 95% of their vote and wound up horribly wrong.

20. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Not voting at all is worse as it means you don’t stand any chance of being listened to.

21. tshrimp macrumors 6502

tshrimp

No matter how many times you, and others, want to say it. Trump is not a racist. Love the tactic though.... Keep saying it until we think it is true. That has been a statement the left likes to post when they are having difficulty winning an argument. If you want to look at racists look at BLM.

22. samcraig macrumors P6

The tactic? Oh - I learned that from Trump. I mean - he keeps spouting the same lies over and over, trying to convince everyone that they are true. You really want to use that logic here?

Oh... and yes - it's very true. He's a racist.

23. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

To say he's not a racist is absurd. There are mountains of evidence out there already. And eventually, the APprentice tapes will be made public.

24. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

Please cite evidence that Trump is a racist.

25. Gutwrench Contributor

Gutwrench

Feel free to work that angle so you can excuse the D’s behavior.

But the topic was set in the op and I’m merely commenting on the opinion of the man in the video.