Black Man Goes On EPIC Rant Against White Liberals In Wake Of Charleston Shooting.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by FieldingMellish, Jun 23, 2015.

1. FieldingMellish Suspended

Published on June 18, 2015.

By the author:
    I have had it up to here with liberals acting as if they don't fuel racism.

This has got to stop. The race-baiting has to stop. The foolery has to stop!

2. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

Yeah, as soon as he started babbling about "white liberals" he lost all credibility.

3. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

I can't decide if this guy is the next Martin Luther King or the next Idi Amin. :confused:

Seriously, blacks do regard some earnest white liberals with a sense of bemused humor and patronized annoyance.

4. FrankieTDouglas macrumors 65816

Give me a break.

The guy was speaking from the heart and the gist was correct in so many ways. Anytime I hear politicians/activists take a soapbox position, I first look to see what he/she has to gain. The person who stands to lose something by voicing their convictions always gets my respect, whether I agree with them or not.

5. sim667 macrumors 65816

Have you just made this up? Where has it come from?

edit: There's a youtube video I can only see when I quote, the embed doesn't work for me.

6. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

If you want it to stop don't give nameless youtubers oxygen by disseminating videos for them. You are literally part of the problem.

7. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

8. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I've found in my personal life there is only one type of person whom uses the term "race baiter", and they tend to be the guy who constantly has race on the mind...for some reason.

9. unlinked macrumors 6502a

I think this one is better. Apart from the whole video orientation thing.

10. FieldingMellish thread starter Suspended

Yes, there are blacks who recognize the the white Liberal establishment prefer blacks to be needy, riled, and to reach for government for all the answers. That was our Activist in Chief's job as a Community Organizer - to reach out and create unrest that leads to votes.

11. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

Good on you go having a second go at trying to race bait, culture wars bait, and obama-bait this terrible thread out of the ashes.

12. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

I gave up watching the video when the guy was blathering so much I couldn't see where all this was going.

So white liberals have something to gain by this? Is this kind of like the way scientists are only propagating the idea of global warming so they can become rich? :rolleyes:

13. ElectronGuru macrumors 65816

Yeah, people are naturally drawn to the fire breathing conservatives so Obama must have cheated. He's not a real American or if he is he just bought votes with welfare or if he didn't he just bought votes with healthcare or if he didn't he just tricked votes by inciting racial unrest. Anything not to have to face the reality that the country is changing, that America is no longer your America.

Welcome to the future.

14. Huntn, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2015

Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

I did not see his point "white liberals fuel racism" as valid. He says it but provides no examples of it. Can anyone tell me the example he was inferring? Affirmiticve action, social programs, trying to level the economic playing field is bad? Condemning what is clearly a racist act is what I'd expect any moral person to do, white or black, conservative or liberal. And as someone else said, who is this guy? The OP has pointed him out as a respected authority? Even as a no-one, you still have judge the message.

Fielding, if you think his point was articulated well, I'd like to hear your opinion and examples of "liberals fueling racism" that I did not hear in this rant.

A quick search reveals this video features African American Liberterian Eric July and is featured prominently on Allen B West site, an African American and former Republican Congressman. If you don't remember him: Think Progress: Allen West's 15 Most Outlandish Statements.

You have to judge if Eric July Quotes (below) have merit, regardless of his and Allen West's race. Refrencing the first statement, racism if you are a minority, causes all of your struggles to be magnified. I don't think his message jives with anyone who suffers from it.

I love it when conservatives try to paint liberals with their own concpservative colors, and especially appreciate the Conservative blogosphere latching onto this with their typically distorted, fantasy message coming from entities like TheRightScoop:

How definitively outlandish. Notice how this spin has to be inferred. :rolleyes:

15. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Never listen to a person that doesn't know how to hold a phone properly when taking video. When will this injustice end!