Black on black crime: Who you gonna’ call? Cops, of course.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by FieldingMellish, Aug 5, 2016.

1. FieldingMellish Suspended

Tampa: Ali Muhammad, of the New Black Panther party, was approached and robbed by a fellow African-American, who took everything Ali had on his person, with the exception of Ali’s phone.

BIG mistake.

What did Ali do? Call the New Black Panthers? Call Black Lives Matter?

Hell, no.

Ali called the cops, who will arrive no matter if you’re a martian or whatever.

Yadda yadda yadda, the cops found the perpetrator and returned to Ali Muhammad his belongings.

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/new-black-panthers-leader-robbed-calls-police/

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

@FieldingMellish posting a race baiting thread? I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

3. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

How is this race baiting? New black panthers/BLM have called for the abolishment of police.

4. FieldingMellish thread starter Suspended

That kind of distortion qualifies for writing NY Times articles. :)

5. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Don't you know the song, "911 is a Joke"? ♫

Maybe it's true government is useless and people have to govern themselves? In a country of by, of, and for the people, we do live in fascinating times?

6. A.Goldberg macrumors 68020

A.Goldberg

The New Black Panthers Party is recognized as an extremist Hate Group by many civil rights groups. Hypocrisy is their middle name and no one should take them seriously.

To quote:
    I bet Khalid Abdul Mohammed, NBPP loved eating bagels with lox!

7. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Why is it so ****ing hard for you to wrap your head around the notion that we want police to do their jobs, AND not kill so many people in this country?

Why are they mutually exclusive in your mind? How are you incapable of understanding this?

8. 617aircav Suspended

Correct. I do have issue with the lack of reaction when an innocent kid gets killed by some gang member during a drive by. But when a thug like Michele Brown gets gunned down by a white cop, there is a big reaction. MB was a thug, fact. I give the police man the benefit over him.

9. FieldingMellish thread starter Suspended

I didn't mean you to get upset about Ali eating humble pie. :rolleyes: