Black on white hate crime - is it ignored by the media?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by radiogoober, Jul 28, 2012.

1. radiogoober macrumors 6502a

2. radiogoober thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. quagmire macrumors 603

quagmire

Zimmerman is hispanic.... So fail there.

But, those people are nothing, but thugs just looking for a reason to attack people.

4. radiogoober thread starter macrumors 6502a

Mob of black teenagers attack couple outside of movie theater

Recently a mob of black teenagers attacked a white couple outside of a movie theater in Virginia.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/100-blacks-beat-white-couple-media-buries-attack/

Both victims were seriously injured. How did this brutal, animalistic attack happen? The victims asked the black teenagers to be quite during the movie. The teenagers followed them out of the theater and then attacked the couple, starting with the white wife. Why wasn't this national news?

Where is the outrage? Everyone here is outraged about a black couple being told they can't marry in a private church, but no one cares that black gangs are beating white people daily? Are we only supposed to care about white-guilt crimes? Or are people simply not outraged because this is expected behavior? Please comment.

5. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

Hey, go get the crimes that are happening in every state, every city so we can talk about them here on MR and be "outraged"

Ready. Set. Go!

6. radiogoober thread starter macrumors 6502a

The thugs are racist. Blatant racists. Where's the media outrage?

7. PhoenixMac macrumors 65816

Why does this have to involve race? Why can't this be stupid kids doing messed up things? And how is black people not being allowed to marry equal gangs beating up a couple?

8. radiogoober thread starter macrumors 6502a

White hate crime victim describes racially motivated attack, media ignores him

Hi all,

This is rather interesting. A white victim of a hate crime reported on what exactly happened to him, and all media outlets ignored him. He was brutally beaten by gangs of opposite colored individuals, with comments of "This is revenge for Trayvon." Black on white hate crime - but not reported.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/100-blacks-beat-white-couple-media-buries-attack/

9. radiogoober thread starter macrumors 6502a

You are certainlly correct that black on white hate crimes are happening in every city of every state. Strangely, the media only reports when it's white on black crime. I wonder why.

10. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

11. dscuber9000 macrumors 6502a

Yeah, the media has been far too kind to black people, both presently and historically. :rolleyes:

12. Jb07 macrumors 6502

Maybe if you read the story, you'd see it wasn't about Trayvon.:rolleyes:

13. radiogoober thread starter macrumors 6502a

Are you saying that a mob of 20 black people can justify attacking a single white person? Wow. Talk about white guilt.

----------

Mod: thank you for merging these threads. Probably a good idea.

-

Last year there was a massively huge mob of black teens that were rioting and beating up white people around the Wisconsin State Fair. This was hardly covered by media outlets, I would have to presume because it's only good news if it it's a white person committing a crime.

Here's a rather good summary:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/report-black-mobs-attack-white-patrons-outside-wis-state-fair/

Or you can just google "black mobs beat up whites."

----------

Why was it racist when a cop arrested someone who looked like they were breaking into a house in a nice neighborhood? Why is the Trayvon Martin shooting such a racial issue?

----------

Increased black on white crime after hispanic Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/wave-of-black-mobs-brutalizing-whites/

There's a great story about a black mob that attacked, knocked out, stripped naked, and robbed a white man - while filming it. Why the heck wasn't this national news?

----------

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue2fNik7oNk

14. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Don't you know, that only white people can be racist.

15. radiogoober thread starter macrumors 6502a

It sure seems that way. Especially on some internet message boards!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue2fNik7oNk

PS I love your quote. I sure am glad that somebody went through and did all of my education and board exams for me!

16. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

You mean the quote from Obama in his signature that's taken horribly out of context and makes it look like Obama said something he didn't say? :rolleyes:

17. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

I know you're being facetious her but congratulations on passing your board exams. You must be quite the academic. Well done! The world is your oyster!

18. radiogoober thread starter macrumors 6502a

Any comments on the media ignoring black on white crime?

19. Jb07 macrumors 6502

Nope, but way to put words in my mouth.:rolleyes:
    You're trying to make it seem as though Trayvon was the cause of this when he obviously wasn't, and I corrected you. I never said this wasn't wrong or that it's justifiable.

20. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

By ignoring black on white crime do you mean not reporting it or not running it with the angle that it is a race crime?

21. radiogoober thread starter macrumors 6502a

You did not correct me. I wrote that one person said "this is revenge for Trayvon" - and one person did say that.

----------

Why is it not national news, put up as a hate crime?

Especially the crime shown in that YouTube video. It is a gang of *animals* beating a helpless person, then stripping him naked, then robbing him. And they filmed it, and the Tweet'ed it and laughed about it. Why was that not on every TV station, on the morning news, and a thread on here with outraged people?

22. quasinormal macrumors 6502a

Everything OK radiogoober? I'm worried about you.

23. dukebound85, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2012

dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

Ok...don't suppose you think you owe anything to those who discovered all of those med school things you learned in the first place that enables you to be in the profession you are in? or the technology that enables you to do your job, or those who help provide the infrastructure to bring you that technology,etc?

How about having parents that valued what schools you went to and provided you with opportunity to pursue those things? I am sure you didn't have to deal with earning money as a child to help mom and dad pay the food bills and rent, as most living in and growing up in poverty do.

Heck, I doubt you would know how to grow your own food, make your own clothes, all the conviences WE ALL take for granted that enabled us to pursue goals beyond those needed for basic human needs....such as med school or in my case engineering.

You fail to recognize how fortunate you are in your circumstances you were born into....by chance. You seem to think that a child born in poverty can easily achieve the same as you. For someone who is a surgeon, I would think you would be smart enough to realize that the odds are NOT stacked in that favor.

But I get it. It is easy to turn a blind eye to the issue and state on your high horse that everyone is on equal footing and that anyone can be President if they only want to supplied with nothing more than merely having a good work ethic. (hint: many do yet still live in poverty)

You claim that those in poverty are inherently lazy because they are in poverty. How about those who inherit massive wealth through no work on their end and then feel entitled to that wealth that they had nothing to do with aside from "chance and circumstance"

24. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

Is this the crime you celebrated above as a "great story"?

25. radiogoober thread starter macrumors 6502a

Oh, you snarky little word twister, you. A great story as in a fantastic recounting of a horrible accident. Would you rather hear about 9/11 from someone who was in the WTC or a person who watched in on the news in Oregon?