Black Panthers To “Build Up Army” To Kill Cops In 2015

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by stroked, Jan 4, 2015.

1. stroked Suspended

stroked

The former leader of the New Black Panther Party said his group will “build up an army” in the new year to battle with police and said there will be events that are “gonna seem tragic to white America and may even shock our own consciences.”
    That sounds like domestic terrorism to me. Where is Holder?
    http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/...up-will-build-up-an-army-to-kill-cops-in-2015
    Where is Obama? That's right he will have nothing to say about his old buddy,Malik Shabazz, who he was campaigning with in Selma, Alabama in 2007.
    http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/radical-black-activist-issues-cop-kill-prediction/
    Once again Democrats get a free pass when it comes to associating with racist organizations.

2. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Let me just point out that the "New Black Panthers" are in no way associated with the actual Black Panthers organization. They have nothing in common except a name. And in fact have been condemned by various liberal organizations, including the aforementioned Black Panthers.

3. stroked thread starter Suspended

stroked

I'm sure the police across this country will feel less threatened, knowing this. BTW, they have a lot in common, the new Black Panthers are just more radicalized.

4. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Please read the additional comment I made to my last post.

5. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Do you have any source that isn't a right-wing rag?

6. stroked thread starter Suspended

stroked

we were both adding to our post at the same time.
    You're correct, and they were also condemned by the Southern Poverty Law Center, but Obama supports them.

7. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

8. stroked thread starter Suspended

stroked

I knew that would come up. The only ones that will cover it are on the right. Of course the left-wing news will not cover it, it isn't in their agenda. Can you prove this isn't true?

9. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

I believe the onus is on the person reporting it to prove it to be true, not the one arguing against it.

Besides, it isn't even just anything left-wing that isn't reporting this. Absolutely nothing anywhere in the media outside of the two places you have mentioned have any reference to this.

In short, please post an article from a credible soure showing this, and it will be considered. Until then, this sounds like nothing but right-wing sensationalism, which only serves to spread FUD.

BL.

10. samiwas macrumors 68000

Sooo...I can find a whole lot of extreme right-wing rags pushing this story that Obama "campaigned with" Shabazz, but this, as expected, is false.

First of all, Obama was in Selma to speak at a commemoration of the 1965 Selma march. It was not a campaign stop. Shabazz also attended and spoke (separately) at this same event.

This is a radio interview with Malik Shabazz when he claims that he met Obama that day. Would be kind of hard for them to "campaign together" if they met that day, wouldn't it? And if Obama had been campaigning with such an extreme hate group, don't you think that might have come up pretty hardcore during the races? Maybe during the debates?

I can pretty much guarantee you that Obama does not support this guy or his apparent attempt to build up an army to kill cops. You cannot seriously believe this.

11. stroked thread starter Suspended

stroked

FUD, really
    Listen to the audio.
    http://thepunditpress.com/2015/01/0...o-go-to-the-gun-range-and-build-up-that-army/

12. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

13. stroked thread starter Suspended

stroked

Let's see if Obama speaks out against him, or of Holder investigate this. Shabazz is clearly inciting his followers to murder police. I bet not.

14. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

Does Obama or Holder speak out every single KKK, Aryan Brotherhood, and other racist organization's hate speech and threats? NO, they do not. So why do you expect them to give any attention towards a two-bit hate group that 99% of blacks don't take seriously and most haven't even heard of? Sounds like you're doing the race baiting.

15. stroked thread starter Suspended

stroked

Show me where any other hate groups are advocating for the murder of police.

16. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

You mean like the countless threats that advocate murdering the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, from all types of hate groups? I sure didn't see you make any threads about that. ;)

17. stroked thread starter Suspended

stroked

No, that isn't what I meant. The president of the United States has always had threats against his life, and they are always investigated. Please post some links where a leader of a white hate group has made these threats.

18. LIVEFRMNYC, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2015

LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

19. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Do you also get outraged if someone sees a police helicopter and says "well pigs do fly"?

20. sim667 macrumors 65816

To be fair the OP is just looking to legitimise their racist beliefs.

21. stroked thread starter Suspended

stroked

No, but his attorney general did, in both cases. Thanks for the links. Do you have any more?

Attorney General Eric Holder called it "an insidious plan by anti-government extremists."

The arrests have dealt "a severe blow to a dangerous organization that today stands accused of conspiring to levy war against the United States," U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Monday.

It would be nice if Holder would say some thing about Shabazz.

22. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

Yes, the Attorney General Eric Holder did speak out on both of those cases because they were legitimate threats being covered by reputable news sources and not some right wing fringe propaganda machine like the Federalist Papers who are irresponsibly trying to stoke the fires on a very sensitive subject.

23. stroked thread starter Suspended

stroked

Are you saying it isn't a legitimate threat because it is only covered by the right? Would it be responsible journalism, if it was reported on a white hate group?

24. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

No.

25. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

The New Black Panthers have already been federally investigated numerous of times. And Holder did speak about it numerous of times. The right wing has tried to pressure Holder into prosecuting, even though no real threats, just hateful chants or standing besides polling areas.

So if Holder doesn't speak about the OP, blame it on the right wing that constantly exaggerate and cry wolf at every little statement this group makes. The Right is actually making the New Black Panthers more popular than they should be. I personally haven't heard of them until the 2008 election when FOX was giving them so much attention, and I'm black.