Black Stainless Steel band for 38mm Space Gray Sport (Click vs Monowear)

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by jonhoy, May 9, 2015.

1. jonhoy macrumors member

As a 38mm Space Gray Sport owner, I have to look outside of Apple's offerings for a decent replacement for the Black Sports Band. Right now I'm backing Click and currently waiting for a few bands from them. I'll use a light brown leather band as an everyday band, but I've also ordered the black stainless steel band for a more dressier band.

Click is selling their stainless steel bands for $15, plus $25 for the pair of Click M adapters you would need for a total of $40 for that one band combo. Monowear's version of the black stainless steel band + adapter costs $120 (band + adapters).

My question is, do you guys think that the quality premium is there to command a price three times as much as the competition? Obviously no one has either yet, but I'm curious as to what your thoughts are. Oh, and Monowear uses stainless steel adapters (matte finish), so would that react with the Sport's aluminum case?

2. JSB1540 macrumors 6502

Looked at their webpage. (Click) Just my opinion but they look cheap, something you would find being sold in a Bangkok nightmarket. I wouldn't waste my money on it.