Black Steel Link Options for Apple Watch Sport Space Grey

Ltnluv23

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 11, 2010
Mid-Atlantic
Anyone have any recommendations for a black steel link band for my Space Grey? I am so tempted to just ordering one from Apple, but I can't justify the $450 price tag........yet.

x-evil-x

macrumors 601
Jul 13, 2008
i dont understand why they can't make a gunmetal color to better match the watch.

Esoom

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2010
Colorado
I got an inexpensive black metal link band for a black pebble, it looked terrible in just a few weeks, the PVD bands seem to run ~$90, and I suspect they'll look better over time.

Any traditional watch owners have experience with black bands?

fischersd

macrumors 601
Oct 23, 2014
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Anyone have any recommendations for a black steel link band for my Space Grey? I am so tempted to just ordering one from Apple, but I can't justify the $450 price tag........yet.
They don't sell the space black link band as an accessory. (and they may not) Is that $450 price what someone with a SB SS quoted you they would sell you their link band for?

Ltnluv23

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 11, 2010
Mid-Atlantic
Nice find, but it seems it won't arrive for another month, in which case I wonder if other better steel bands will be released (especially ones that are U.S. based).

karl184

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2010
California
Looking for a black metal link to clip on my black apple watch adapter. Willing to pay around $100-150 if it means i'll get a quality product. Any suggestions?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.