Blowing People's Cover: A BushCo Speciality?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by skunk, Aug 5, 2007.

1. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6930197.stm
    What exactly are the "leadership qualities" required by this Administration? Can the bar get any lower?

2. janey macrumors 603

janey

I'm appalled more by the criticism aimed at Darby than his name being leaked "accidentally". Ya, maybe they tried to blow things up and were causing terror...but you can't just throw out the geneva convention..wait, that already sort of happened. bah.

I'm sure we'd be in a complete ****ing uproar if American prisoners were treated as such.

****ing sadists.

edit: okay, not to say that publically announcing the names of whistleblowers is a good thing..still despicable. i'm just shocked that darby had to move and all as a result of all those asshats who didn't like what he did.

3. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Looking at this and the Valerie Plame case, then comparing to something like the Tillman issue or the thing that just came out about them looking for who leaked the FISA info, there does seem to be a bit of a mixed message.

4. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

I hardly believe this was accidental. Rumsfeld knew exactly what he was doing. These people are disgusting.