Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

seadragon

Contributor
Mar 10, 2009
I have a large bright blue that I just bought but am thinking of exchanging for the medium. Is the color the same with just a name change or is it actually a different shade of blue. Anyone know?

antonyt80

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
I have a large bright blue that I just bought but am thinking of exchanging for the medium. Is the color the same with just a name change or is it actually a different shade of blue. Anyone know?

I guess it is different... New one is already constrained actually...

doboy

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2007
Good catch. I returned my blue loop cause I didn't really like the brighter color so I'll definitely check this out at the store.

antonyt80

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
I actually would have loved the midnight blue since the beginning (have midnight blue for iPhone and iPad case too), and although bright blue is not too bad, it is definitely diffenrent... Anyway, too late now...

seadragon

Contributor
Mar 10, 2009
Hmmm... I saw the difference today between Midnight Blue and Bright Blue. I have to say I prefer the Bright Blue. I guess my Bright Blue Leather Loop is now a collector's item. LOL.

i-4Jb2DKx-X2.jpg

Last edited:

OT2000

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2007
California
Saw Midnight and it's really nice, but love Bright too much to consider switching. Bright Blue seems unique and stands out more.

Boils down to preference.

FCDP

macrumors regular
Nov 16, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Managed to snatch up a Midnight Blue leather loop from the Eaton Centre Apple store. I have to say it looks fantastic. I wasn't a huge fan of the bright blue version, and really love the darker looking band.

JerTheGeek

macrumors 68000
May 15, 2014
so is the bright blue LL that much different than the new midnight blue one?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.