Blueberry Mac clean and in excellent cond. hardly used want to sell

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by Mac Seller, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Mac Seller macrumors newbie

Hello, I am new to the site and am glad to be on board. I am not a computer person just a low end user! I have the original blueberry Mac, keyboard and want to sell it. I had the drive cleared so it is like new. How does one go about selling it?;) MS

2. Bennieboy© macrumors 65816

Bennieboy©

3. Mac Seller thread starter macrumors newbie

so sorry new to blogs now what?

I was not aware that I broke a rule. I read some of the other blogs and thought this is in the same vein. Now what? MS

4. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Wait for a mod to remove this thread or change the original post to something else.

5. Bennieboy© macrumors 65816

Bennieboy©

thats why you should read the rules, if you dont, you wouldnt be aware would you ? lol, FYI, this isn't a blog, it's a message board, whatever rules apply elsewhere, they dont apply here, thats why this board has it's own set of rules ;)

6. Archon Gold macrumors 6502

Just like BennieBoy said, It's against the rules to sell things outside of the marketplace forum, which you cannot see until you gain 250 posts.

If I were you, I would try Craigslist or Kijiji before anything else.

7. im_to_hyper macrumors 65816

im_to_hyper

Well, I don't think the OP specifically broke any forum rules. This was not a for sale thread, nor a thread asking how to sell on this forum.

I would suggest selling this on Craigslist. You could probably get $75 for it there, as opposed to ~$20 here. Shipping this would be close to $35 for this, so not many people here would be willing to pay that unless they were a diehard collector.

In order to sell here, you need to have a minimum of 250 posts, so unfortunately you can't sell here. Therefore, you'd have more luck selling it locally.

If you still want to try selling it online 68kmla.net and LEMSwap both deal more specifically with lower-end hardware sales. But please, stick around this forum. Its the best. :D