Bobby Jindal wants to disband the Supreme Court

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by skottichan, Jun 27, 2015.

1. skottichan macrumors 6502a

skottichan

In a case of the "Constitution Loving" GOP not making any sense. Republican Presidential hopeful, Governor Bobby Jindal stated, after the marriage equality ruling yesterday, he feels that the Supreme Court should be dissolved.

For someone who dry humps the Constitution they way he does, he really doesn't understand how it works does he?

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/bobby-jindal-lets-just-get-rid-the-court

2. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    For people like Bobbie Jindal and his ilk, the constitution is a buzzword they can toss out when they're not getting their way.

3. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

Their rehearsed nonsense always makes me laugh. They first argue that it's not the court's place to make such a broad decision. Okay they could have argued that with a little grace. They both (Cruz and Jindal) pivot back on religious nonsense, which should never have a place in determining legality. It shows preference between religions and is subject to its own interpretation in each case, as well as preexisting biases. I wish these jackasses would drop off the face of the Earth.

4. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Bobby? Same guy that said lets not be the party of stupid is acting stupid?

5. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

I love my Constitution until there is a ruling I don't like. :rolleyes: He probably supports stuffing judicial benches and ballot boxes, you know because the end (what I want) justifies the means...

6. xmichaelp macrumors 68000

xmichaelp

I'm sure he would have the same opinion if the court ruled against marriage and the ACA. What a clown.

7. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

they were happy when hobby lobby won now weren't they? talk about children who got kicked out of the game taking their ball home sobbing pitifully.

8. skottichan thread starter macrumors 6502a

skottichan

Oh and it's getting better. Dr Ben Carson, Jeb Bush and Scott Walker are rallying around the "Constitutional Amendment!" tent pole.

9. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

It's time. Rights should be the same across all 50 states

10. dec. Suspended

dec.

Instead of competing with Mexico and Argentina in gun related deaths, you'll probably be between Colombia and South Africa. Yay :) (as long as you guys just keep killing yourselves or accidentally your offspring, I don't care :p).

11. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

You must be a member of the west borough church , wishing the death of others and their offspring for no other reason than you disagree with their views.

12. QCassidy352, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  13. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

The Same Bobby that berated and blasted the POTUS in his party's response to the SOTU address, because it was absolutely ludicrous that the POTUS wanted to spend money on geological research, when according to his party, no jobs were being created, nor could businesses get their work done...

.. then Mt. Redoubt blew its top in Anchorage, causing tons of cargo flights carrying goods to be imported and exported to/from the USA to be delayed, impeding those same businesses' work.

That same Bobby, who didn't have a bloody clue of what he was talking about, and Mother Nature putting him in his place because of it.

BL.

14. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Jindal is near or at the bottom of every national poll right now. He'll probably say anything just to get noticed.

15. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

I agree, but this is where you'll see The State's Right's, our right to discriminate Argument. ;)

16. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Bobby Jindal and the other religious nuts like him are essentially the American version of ISIS. People need to stop giving these crazies the time of day.

17. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

18. mtneer macrumors 68020

mtneer

Bristol or Sarah?

19. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Or one of Bristol's 10 kids?

20. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

Anyone here care to speculate how those on the other side of the debate would have reacted, or what they would have said, if the ruling had gone the other way?

21. Dmunjal macrumors 65816

He is a religious nut. What's amazing is he chose it and wasn't born into it. He was raised a Hindu and converted to Christianity.

22. steve knight, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2015

steve knight Suspended

steve knight

don't think bristol should be around men.

23. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Pretty sad . Not the way it should be

24. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

With disappointment, but not outright stupidity and lunacy from someone who's "running for president".

25. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

No they are not at all. What a classless thing to say.

They are not beheading people or burning people alive.