Boehner on transparency: C-SPAN Cameras denied access

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by mcrain, Feb 7, 2011.

1. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

FLIP-FLOP

I wonder why he's against the cameras now?

2. CaptMurdock macrumors 6502a

CaptMurdock

He found out that, for some strange reason, he looks orange on television. :D

3. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

My guess is he does not trust the media (rightfully so) to not dig threw the all the video for random sound bits that can make them look like idiots.

C-SPAN is not really for the general public. It was mostly for the rest of the media company to have tons video to dig threw to get the little bits that they want to show the rest of the public.

I have to say political it may be a smart move to take the on this issue than to let the media and the Dems get easy access to sound bits to use against the GOP. While on the flip side giving Dems easy access to sound bits of themselves that can be used for farther their side.

I have no trust of the major media outlets in reporting the truth. They just want to stir up a **** storm because **** storms sell and lets face it the healthcare is one of those and what the GOP is doing I think is heavily wrong and Boehner knows it. It is a CYA move by the GOP.