Booq Cobra Brief — anyone have one?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jk73, Mar 13, 2013.

1. jk73 macrumors 6502

I've had an rMBP since last July but haven't been traveling much. That will change soon, so it's time for a new briefcase.

After much searching, the Booq Cobra Brief is the one I'm leaning toward. Before I submit the order, I thought I would see if anyone here has one and, if so, if they like it or dislike it. (I'm particularly interested in any negatives, as I haven't been able to identify any from the pictures and reviews I've seen, aside from being pricey.)

Also, if anyone knows of any Booq sales or discount codes, I would appreciate the info. I've mostly looked at Booq's site, but I assume there are other retailers that sell them that might have sales.

Thanks for all feedback.

2. jk73 thread starter macrumors 6502

3. EatMyApple macrumors 6502

I don't have the Cobra brief but I do have the Cobra Courier and its a solid bag. I think my only con would be the strap does "roll" up quite easy as the ends are fixed to the bag. Looking at the brief, it appears the strap is removable, so you will not have that issue.

I have had my bag about two years now and still looks brand new. Zero material issues. No stitching coming apart.

As for coupons:

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/booqbags.com