Bose® SIE2i headphones out now!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Northwestern, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Northwestern macrumors regular

The new Bose® SIE2i headphones are out now. I am looking for good in-ear headphones which I can also use in the gym.

Opinions? Someone already used or tried them? Which color do you prefer?

2. sk8mash macrumors 6502a

sk8mash

I have the normal MIE2i and they stay in very well at the gym...never had them fall out! Sound quality is good. I've tried many different headphones at the gym and these are by far the best i've tried.

3. Zeph79 macrumors newbie

Zeph79

I also have the original, and they are the only ones that stay in my ears while running daily. They sound great, and have not been affected by sweat or rain. Im guessing the sport version adds extra wear and tear ability on an already fantastic product.

4. gr4z macrumors regular

5. panda bear macrumors 68000

panda bear

I was wondering the same thing.

Looks like a 4/4s in there.

I bought a Belkin armband and i'm not really a fan :(

I'm in the market for new headphones and if this armband comes with it, I could double up on awesome.

6. close2reality macrumors 6502

I bought a pair of INK'd by SkullCandy and that design of headphone that seals into your ear is by far superior to the rest of the market. Which leads me to believe SHURE ear buds sound absolutely insane. May try them.

7. polythene macrumors newbie

Sadly, it does not. And like pdot, I went ahead and ordered the new Belkin armband with the key holder.

If Bose releases some kind of update where you can choose whether you get the current armband or an iPhone 5 version, I'd be all over it. After all, I can only imagine that they're getting some kind of feedback about that problem. Only time will tell...

8. Northwestern thread starter macrumors regular

I am using an iPhone 4s and my next iPhone will be probably the iPhone 6/7 in about a year or two. So I am okay with the SIE2i armband. The only thing I can't decide, is the color. I really like the orange color at first, but the cables are orange and white. I ask myself, if I'm using it by doing sports, is the white color good? I don't know if it remains so shiny. Otherwise I'm using headphones for about 2 years and replace them with new ones.

So let's talk about colors. Which one do you like, green or orange?

And about the headphones sound - I used Sennheiser (Germany) in-ear headphones before, these always fall out my ears when I was running in the gym, but the sound was great. What about Bose® headphones exactly? Some of you said you are using the MIE2i and that the sound is great/fantastic. I think these are really similar to the SIE2i right?

9. Northwestern thread starter macrumors regular

10. Northwestern thread starter macrumors regular

I ordered the green headphones today with 5€ discount! I hope I will get them this week. I also want to try them with my computer (music, movies, games) and of course in the gym with my iPhone 4S.

11. mooseknuckles macrumors member

I highly recommend SHURE. I have had my pair of E5c for nearly a decade and they are incredible. I use them in the gym, biking, running, traveling...everywhere. I have yet to find anything comparable or nearly as comfortable. Yes they are an investment, however they do last if taken care of.