Bottling out of the beta

Discussion in 'iOS 11' started by planetf1, Jun 6, 2017.

1. planetf1 macrumors 6502

planetf1

I installed the dev profile and downloaded the iOS 11 beta. However I decided not to hit the install at the last minute, and reverted back to the iOS 10.3 beta profile & rebooted. partly as I found out my banking app (Barclays) won't work. I don't use it a lot but ...

However I still see iOS 11 as an available update. Obviously I don't need to click install, but other than a restore wondered if there was a way to get iOS to forget it? Perhaps that will happen if/when a new 10.3.3 beta/release comes out? more likely I'll either go for it anyway or wait it out a few weeks until b2

2. SumYoungGai macrumors 6502a

I believe you can delete it from the Storage section in Settings just like any other iOS update.

3. planetf1 thread starter macrumors 6502

planetf1

Of course! I'd done that before. silly me. I usually go ahead and don't back out. Thanks for the reminder!
    worked a treat...

A minor little glitch (in 10.3.3 beta) is that there's the (1) displayed next to software update, though once the menu is entered it says all up to date. Persists through a reboot but cosmetic...

4. SumYoungGai macrumors 6502a

imo iOS 10.3.3 final should be released shortly.

5. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

I believe you need to delete the Profile also are it will re-download.