Bought songs, downloaded wrong artists

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bilalo, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Bilalo macrumors 6502

Hello

I bought from itunes music store the "that's what i call music 85" bundle of around 44 songs and they all downloaded with the corect song title but the artist for all the songs is daft punk for some reason. I deleted and redownloaded but same thing happens.. Its very frustrating... Everytime i delete them they're on icloud so i don't know what to do to fix this. Any ideas?

2. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

Email the iTunes store support. They'll check into it for you pretty quickly enough.

But I have to ask, even though the artist is listed as Daft Punk, do the songs still play correctly with the correct artist? Or is each song from Daft Punk instead?

If its just a bad listing, the fix would be to update the meta data in the header of each song. But you're right, this should come from iTunes correctly.

3. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Please don't associate Daft Punk with a crap collection like that. I'd suggest trying to manually change the tags, since Get Lucky is the first song on the album the tags could have been corrupted somehow.