App Store Link (via App Shopper)
Info by Laan Labs:
I was using until now iMotion (was free, now US$.99, App Store Link)—quite okay but iTimeLapse Pro seems to be much better, more features. Manufacturer's website with good and inspiring sample videos.Here are some cool time lapse ideas anyone can do:
• Make a road trip time lapse
• Watch fruit rot away
• Take one picture of yourself every day for a year!
• Point it at the sky and watch how the clouds move
- Create and add to multiple time lapse projects simultaneously
- Edit individual frames: capture a bad image and want to delete it? no problem!
- Add a time stamp to each frame in your video - just like a real security camera, you can see what time each frame was captured, great for sound capture mode.
- Add free music tracks to your video with one click
- Render your video at different frame rates and resolutions.
- Capture frames at any resolution, over any time interval, set start date, end date, plus lots of other options.
- Submit your video to our gallery and watch other people's videos from within the app
Try it out, it's really easy. Make some funny stop motion or impressive time laps videos, add music and share them.
Get it as soon as possible! (I am testing right now.) iTimeLapse Pro is a good candidate for a price change...
Edit: I guessed it! They changed the text some minutes ago in the US App Store:
** FREE for 2 days ** - get it now before the price goes to $2.99 - if you like it, help us out with a review!