BREAKING: Donald Trump rushed from stage after 'assassination attempt'

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Nov 5, 2016.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I thought trump loved guns? maybe he was just dodging a woman after he grabbed her P@@sy

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/559677/donald-trump-stage-removed-rally-reno-nevada

2. Praxis91 macrumors regular

Praxis91

The tolerant left is at it again. This is the 3rd attempt. Trump has balls though. He went back on after they hauled the potential assassin away. Meanwhile, Hillary canceled her rally after some rain!

3. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

At least don't joke about it. That's despicable, someone could've ended up dead today.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 5, 2016 ---
    This is the first time someone had a gun

4. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

the guy did not have a gun it was false. thats why I joked about it. and again trump wants everyone armed whats the problem? wait it was a gun free zone.

5. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

False? You can hear people yell "he's got a gun" like crazy. And it could've ended bad anyways since secret service could've reacted shooting someone

6. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

7. werked macrumors regular

werked

8. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

right where is the evidence this was a liberal? hell they may have just picked a guy cause some trump supporter felt threatened. maybe you should post some facts before accusing people.

9. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

She didn't cancel her rally. She went on with it even though both she and those attending the rally were getting rained on. Finally when the rain turned into an absolute deluge, she cut things short.

If Hillary had been in Donald's place tonight, she would have gone on with the show too afterwards. A lot easier to carry on after the threat has been removed vs. carrying on while threat still remains. Totally different situations.

At least now we can put the wicked witch stuff to rest. All that water on her and she didn't melt. :D

10. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

and this guy did not. and republicans love then why was trump worried? guns make people safe I have heard that here many times.

11. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Just because people yell it doesn't make it true. If they say they didn't find a gun, then where do you think it is?

12. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Dude, it required Sevret service intervention, on stage and among the public. Gun or no gun it could've ended up with someone injured. I don't laugh about this kind of stuff, feel free to do it if you really feel compelled to.

13. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

g
    they also intervened when I gu wanted to hand trump a love note and he was a fan threw him out. It really sounds like the paranoia trump has been spewing is taking root.
    if this happened to clinton we would hear cheering and I wish he got her.

14. werked macrumors regular

werked

Certainly makes me feel safe. The closer the better. Sometimes I just put my hand on it just to feel it. No, that's not a sexual reference ha.

15. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Did you see a lol or smiley face in my post? Where are you getting this "laugh about" nonsense from? I asked you a simple question....if they didn't find a gun, where is it? Why do you assume that people yelling about something makes it factual? He might have been going for a secret service agent gun, but by all accounts so far, it seems like he did not have one himself.

16. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Don't give that crap to me. When SS rushed to help Hillary and people were speculating on it I wrote this:
    "
    Trust me, no one and I mean NO one, not even Bill Clinton would be allowed to rush towards a candidate like that.
    The dude is clearly Secret Service and he did his job magnificently, ready to risk his life to save the person he's protecting."
    (For some reason I can't link the post)

This stuff is serious
    --- Post Merged, Nov 5, 2016 ---
    It's not you that are happily joking about it

17. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Then why is your post #12 directed at me?

18. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

It was a generic "you", not directed at you, trust me.

19. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Then it shouldn't have been a reply to my post. Instead, that reply should have been to whoever here you think is actually joking about it.

20. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Fair enough. I apologize.

21. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

don't worry just remember the clean it afterwards.

22. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Trump should have got down in the crowd and pistol whipped the guy.

23. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

So, it turns out that not only did the guy not have a gun, he had only a sign that said Republicans against Trump. That's right....Republican. And has been released. All that fuss over a sign.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/2016...-rushes-trump-stage-scuffle-breaks-reno-rally

24. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

25. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight