Brexit Could Dramatically Boost the UK economy

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, Aug 29, 2016.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

2. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Being able to control your economy and not subsidize losers == freedom.

3. 1458279 Suspended

Yet another boost for Trump! Notice how Obama was so against this and how Obama's economic and other plans are failing.

At least the world can see what it take to make something work. Let the wave begin!

4. frankgrimes macrumors 6502a

frankgrimes

Great news for GB may many other countries follow suit, Austria and Germany be next pls

5. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

In which case, American companies would have collapsed decades ago as even TV shows from the 1970s opined on what is called "corporate welfare", and that's nothing compared to the bailouts they got last decade.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 29, 2016 ---
    The next couple of months will flesh things out more, but it is admittedly a surprise turn of events. If the UK's working class prospers as a result, obviously other countries will think the same things. Even China, which seems fed up with "American" products, even though China makes all of them! The trouble is, the whole of the situation is just a teensy weensy itty bitty microscopic bit more complicated than all the articles put out over the last 15 years or so and those repercussions may not have been felt yet, certainly in a small country like Britain... so, theorize, if the US did do what Britain did, how might subsequent actions unfold? As many as possible please. :)

6. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

What was hillarys take on it?

7. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

I'm ready for freexit when you are, when companies wielded too much power in the past they were broken up. Now the government hands them cold hard cash and asks them nicely not to do it again. Those same people fund Hillary's lifestyle/campaign.

8. stroked Suspended

stroked

I believe she was against the brexit.

9. Naaaaak macrumors 6502

She's another globalist (like Obama). She's paid by globalists. Even if she never admitted she was against the Brexit, her policies most certainly are.

10. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

The thread title is a complete lie. No where in the article does it say that. It's says it could become better. And that the long term outcome is still
    Unknown.

11. 1458279 Suspended

She's still waiting for the check to clear so that she can take her stand.

IIRC, she never took a stand on it. Obama was against it and Hillary probably took the safe route and stayed safe so that she doesn't get caught with the wrong answer. The press went after Trump on this, but I don't remember them even asking Hillary.

Hillary is with Obama, both globalist. It takes local control of a country and gives it to others so that people's votes don't count.

Their game plan is to cause a nation to fail thru economics and force them to join. Once they join, the economy is controlled without their vote. Dems and Globalists don't like to listen to people's votes.
    There's two types of people. The difference is equality of outcome vs equality of opportunity. Those that don't want to compete, opt for equality of outcome. Globalist control the outcome so that the producers can't produce without giving the non-producers what they want.

Once the producers get tired of it, the system fails and a new nation starts. The cycle continues.

Now if the UK and lean out it's spending and get back to business, they'll be on their way. Maybe the US will follow, else, we'll have to crash our system and then reboot.
    Unknown to some. Some of us are actually smart enough to know what's going on and how it will end.

12. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

You are officially my favorite poster here. Sorry JK.

13. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Hillary was still shredding emails and lying to the FBI when Brexit was hot news. She was too busy to take a formal stand.

14. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

The thread title came straight from the newspaper headline.

15. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

One headline is:
    Brexit could leave UK better off, says Mervyn King

The other is:

Brexit is actually boosting the UK economy.

16. stroked, Aug 29, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016

stroked Suspended

stroked

17. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Did you quote the right post?

18. stroked Suspended

stroked

no, sorry

19. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

Excuse me, I got one word wrong. That hardly makes the thread title "a lie."

20. 1458279 Suspended

I was SO excited, then read the JK part :(
    I've come here just for you and to become your favorite. Please tell me, am I at least in the top 10? JK, But if it makes you feel any better, I actually CAN say I like Mac'nCheese.

MacCheese.jpeg

Best when baked with a crunchy topping.
    She's like ObamaCare, have to pass it to find out what's in it.

21. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Sure it was a simple mistake. Dramatically instead of actually. :rolleyes:

22. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

image.jpeg
    What do you think is in that Mao jacket?

23. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

I claim editorial license. Just like CNN.

24. 1458279 Suspended

She's almost looking like the classic "cat lady". I really think all the secrets are getting to her. She can't talk freely in public for fear that some clue will slip out. That's the problem with people that keep so many secrets and lies, they have to keep all the stories straight. Her solution is to keep quite about everything. That's one of the reason she doesn't do pressers.

No doubt, she's the worse the Dems have ever put forward. It's hard to imagine we've dropped this far.

25. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

There are rumblings in Austria and Italy..