Bricson Pearl White ColorShield Review w/Pics....love this!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by entraik, Jan 9, 2012.

1. entraik Suspended

Purchased this last week after watching some youtube reviews. I bought a black iPhone 4s but really miss the white color so I was looking for different skins/shields to get that white look back, and this seemed like the best option. First off, it comes built in with a great HD anti glare screen protector which saves me the trouble of buying that separately and having to deal with laying the skin over the screen protector resulting in more thickness (aka cases don't fit as well).

It's great quality and the matte pearl finish on the shield looks great (better than the original white imo!).

[​IMG]

There is a front and back included, 2 gel home buttons, a cleaning cloth, alignment stickers, and a rubber squeegee for removing bubbles. The only two downfalls I found to this shield were that the gel button is hard to get on perfect and once it sticks to ur home button its hard to get off and realign.. so u only have two chances to get the button straight. I ended up wasting my first home button and the second one was a bit more aligned, although not perfect.

Another thing is the bricson logo on the back piece where the iPhone 4 logo would originally be. However, this isn't bothering me anymore as I use the incipio ngp as my case :)..Right now they have these shields in green, pink, and white although more colors are coming (red, sky blue, etc). i love the pearl matte finish of the white.. really makes the phone look slick.

The camera cutout is perfect and doesn't interfere with the flash in anyway. Most cases should fit fine as there isn't much added thickness. I got my Incipio NGP to fit on it just fine. For $25 I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase :D

A few more pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyways, those are a few quick thoughts. You can find other user reviews on youtube!

2. foxyfabio macrumors member

Nice choice with the matte screen protector. I recently got one and I love the feel of it. Do you get any distortion issues with the screen protector?

3. Leonard1818 macrumors 68020

Looks great. Before my black 4s arrived I was having some white envy. I saw this product and highly considered it but ended up sticking with the black. If I ever choose to switch or if my current screen protector gets a bubble/rip, I may try this.

The only thing I DON'T like is the matte screen protector. I prefer clear/gloss.

Do they offer it with clear/gloss?

4. entraik thread starter Suspended

its only in matte. The screen protector seems fine. it looks like the power support anti glare... text is a bit softer as expected

5. DocGo macrumors member

Could you post a picture of the back (without a case)? Is the Apple logo protected by the back skin?

6. TSFP macrumors newbie

Sorry for the bump but does anyone know if this affects the retina display in anyway?

7. JMies419 macrumors 6502

It's a shame they put the company logo on the back film, that is the only thing that is keeping me from purchasing one in white for my black iPhone. It looks like the baby blue, red and navy blue do not have the company logo on them so I am not sure why the rest do.

8. ann713, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2012

ann713 macrumors 6502a

Wondering what it looks like without the case?

edit: Nvm, I found some videos via YouTube shortly after posting. It looks nice and lines up quite precisely. I'd imagine a bumper case will compliment it very well. $15.99, not too shabby!

9. TSFP macrumors newbie

After watching a couple of review on YouTube apparently the front cover affects the retina display pretty badly.