Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vniow

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Will have to wait and see how much of the information is blacked out.

I'm skeptical!

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
If its going to be released it won't have any good info - something like this isn't exactly how we're going to get 'official' verification of ETs. Although it should be some good reading - I'd hope that a link is posted when the files are available.

D

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Originally posted by mac15
I believe........ do you? :D

Its not a matter of believing, its a matter of thinking that anything ground breaking will be published. I don't think humanity could handle having direct contact with aliens right now - we can't even handle direct contact between different cultures here on Earth. :(

D

BenderBot1138

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2002
U Found Out

Where do you think all this Apple Technology is coming from!!! Sheesh!

Apple was started to disseminate reverse engineered technologies taken from the Roswell and other UFO recoveries... Have you ever seen the CD start up screen and installation operation for installs on Mac OS7 and later... eeeerie... definitely part of an ultra stable alien software platform... Truth or MacRumor ;)

:cool:

mac15

macrumors 68040
Dec 29, 2001
Originally posted by dukestreet

Its not a matter of believing, its a matter of thinking that anything ground breaking will be published. I don't think humanity could handle having direct contact with aliens right now - we can't even handle direct contact between different cultures here on Earth. :(

D

I'd go into shock! Like in the movie signs, the world is shocked with the arrival of them.

Its true about our cultures thought......

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.