Buchanan Street/Braehead, Glasgow, UK

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by NVD, Sep 23, 2015.

1. NVD macrumors member

Is anyone going to be queuing at either of the stores in Glasgow?! I didn't get to reserve the model I wanted to in time, and was wondering how big queues usually are for either of these two stores.

2. wsc9005 macrumors regular

I reserved a iPhone 6s instead of an iPhone 6S Plus... Not sure if I can changed my reservation tomorrow ..

3. Rankrotten macrumors 6502

Rankrotten

I got a 5s at Braehead on launch day without a reservation - meanwhile the queues were around the block at Buchanan Street.

4. wsc9005 macrumors regular

I phoned the store today, and they said I might be able to change it to an iPhone 6S Plus, subject to availability. But my appointment is at 10:15, I doubt there will be any left by then.

5. davidjearly macrumors 68020

davidjearly

6. psneddon macrumors member

I just left the Braehead store with my 8am reservation. The reservation queue was tiny, and there were about 30 people in the non-reservation queue.

7. davidjearly macrumors 68020

davidjearly

Hmm. Unusually little hype!

Enjoy your new iPhone! I'm waiting on a delivery.

8. krspkbl macrumors 6502

krspkbl

what do you think of the chances of me getting a 6S+ (space grey) from either store? on the website it says reservations will be available at 6am tomorrow. i guess this is the people who have already reserved but didnt pick it up. or do you think i could just go in and they'll have some in stock? braehead will be much quieter/better chance.

9. Adamj53 macrumors member

If it is anything like the Watch they will get fresh inventory everyday. Good luck :)