Bush acts like douchebag on Irish TV

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by it5five, Jul 11, 2007.

1. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fze2J2Ve9is

As if we needed more proof Bush needs to ****ing choke and die, he makes a complete ass of himself in this interview on Irish TV.

Faced with the facts and actual hard questions (something the American media does not do), he ********s his way around the questions and evokes the memory of 9/11 when he has nothing to say (which is all the time).

I'd like to see the American media ask him questions like this, but I don't imagine that ever happening. Why is it that the only media organization willing to press him for answers isn't even ruled by this maniac?

2. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

if i'm not mistaken, this interview is from 2005.

edit: we talked about it here.

3. bartelby macrumors Core

Does that make a difference?:confused:

4. it5five thread starter macrumors 65816

it5five

Still doesn't change the fact that even two years after this interview, the American media still isn't asking questions like this, and he is still giving the same anecdotal stories and lame excuses for his invasion.

EDIT: I apologize. I should have searched. The article you posted is very interesting. His reaction after the cameras stop is incredible. He acts exactly like a 5 year old that doesn't get his way.

5. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

thought it might save some time for those who've seen the interview. when i read the thread title, i thought, "bush went on irish tv again? doesn't he remember last time?"

6. paddy macrumors 6502a

paddy

I remember seeing that interview on Irish tv but was much hubub made about it on American tv at the time?

7. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

I love how, right off the top, he all but says, "I love Irish people. Some of my best friends are Irish." :rolleyes:

8. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

I think that you answered your own question, they aren't controlled by him.

9. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

nice thread title. :rolleyes:

But when does Bush not act like a douchbag?

10. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

No, but we did talk about it here, and let's not pretend that he and members of his administration are never asked tough questions by the American press. They are asked these questions, and they are similarly evaded.

11. paddy macrumors 6502a

paddy

Woah I didn't think that it's just from the way people are talking in this thread he's not normally asked questions in that "rude" manner.

12. it5five thread starter macrumors 65816

it5five

I'd like proof that American press asks him questions this tough. With the exception of McClatchy, the entire MSM were cheerleaders for the invasion of Iraq and continue to let Bush get away with lying to the public.