Bush again links Iraq violence to 9/11

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, Jul 10, 2007.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

mcclatchy

i'm reminded of that definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

i think the 9/11 drum has been beaten a little too much for the average american now.

2. furious macrumors 65816

furious

3. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

"9/11" should be an illegal phrase punishable by a month in jail. I'm so ****ing sick of hearing it, especially since every time I do it is used to justify the destruction of the world by America.

4. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Well, Bush is totally out of touch with reality, and I think his voters, naive as they are, qualify as a subset of that.

You gotta love this. I open this forum, and there are no less than three brand-new threads describing Bush acting like a jackass. He's definitely been taking his stupidity-enhancement pills.

(No, in all seriousness, it's obvious he's painted himself into an extremely little corner, and his rationalizations are becoming more and more desperate. He's in the same boat as his defenders on this board: it's getting harder and harder for them to justify Bush's actions either.)

5. dswoodley macrumors 6502a

Wait, is this a news story or an opinion piece? I am confused.