Bush can't recall why Iraqi army disbanded

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by IJ Reilly, Sep 3, 2007.

1. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-bush3sep03,1,2786222.story

2. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Sunday afternoon quarterbacks playing army. I kind of think the administration didnt know what the hell it was doing, but it did have its spin and truthiness down 100%. Fight them there not here and other Rove phrases is all it needed. Info from CIA that was obtained by lets see...they didnt have one guy in the country but they knew all this.:rolleyes:

3. atszyman macrumors 68020

atszyman

Do the government offices need renovation? They obviously contain some sort of memory hindering substance.

Why is it that no one in this administration can recall when big decisions were made? I'd be amazed if anyone could recall what they had for breakfast this morning at this point. It's a wonder that they can dress themselves...

4. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Impeach Bush Now.

If anyone needs more evidence as to why look no further than this. This man's incompetence is astounding.

5. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

After seeing Bush in action the past 6 years I would say he wanted to dismantle Iraq and our own Govt while using Iraq/911 as a excuse to strip away basic libertys and freedoms here at home. He allways tied 911 to Iraq though the two were seperate.

6. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

To be fair to Bush, it did all happen an awful long time ago.

:rolleyes:

7. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Yeah he's either lying or criminally incurious. Neither case is heartening.

8. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

To me he appears to be both lying and stupid.

9. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Or maybe he's more like Reagan than we thought. ;)

10. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

We all know the ties BushCo had with the Saudis and the American people were as stupid on this as they were to what Bush was doing on our own border which was nothing. How many millions strolling in after 911? Bush is a lie, a fairy tale spewed for the cameras. Heck this man has a highway going through America from Mexico to Canada and we have no say?:confused:

11. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

Apparently this entire administration has the memory of a goldfish.

12. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

You just would think the public would wake up one day that we are being sold out at every chance. Duh?

13. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Bush doesn't know why his own administration disbanded the Iraq army? Is he ****ing kidding???

How do you even begin to ascribe a reason to such behavior? Mental illness? Sheer laziness and ineptitude?

Jesus H. Christ. Next time I hear some Republican pundit talking about how Bush is really much smarter than he seems, I'm gonna put a brick through the TV.

14. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

I doubt he was even part of those who made the decisions. Or he's lying. Or he's an incompetent idiot who's own people don't listen to him.

Or all of the above.

15. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

In my estimate, disbanding the Iraqi army was the single most severe mistake Bush ever made. If I was an active military person and some foreign army came over and disbanded me without offering any kind of occupational alternative or financial compensation, I'd be wanting to blow something up too.