Bush, Obama , Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Aug 19, 2016.

?

Midget

1. Go to hell

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Third party still sucks

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

what you keep voting for /endorsing/supporting
    image.jpeg

2. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Where's that "shutup midget" option when you need it?

3. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

No poll today. Still love you

4. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

I'm confused here. I know the picture on the right is a picture of a Syrian refugee who drowned in Turkey.

Clinton is promoting taking on refugees.

Trump is promoting not letting in any refugees.

Clinton wants to use a no fly zone, more air strikes, and special ops teams.

Trump wants to "make a deal" with Russia, who doesn't seem to care too much about ISIS but rather keeping Assad in power and their military base running there. He's against NATO, but going to use them?

5. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

Bush/Obama/Clinton wars are the reason they are refugees in the first place added poll.

6. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

The al-Qaeda supporting White Helmets set the boy up for his photo op:

What you notice if you peruse the White Helmets’ Twitter, is that they never condemn al-Qaeda, al-Nusra, ISIS, or other like-jihadists, they only condemn Assad and Syrian army. CIA-led propagandists.

7. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

That's one of the worst things I've ever seen. Throwing a terrified kid in the back of an ambulance for a photo-OP and leaving him there alone for pictures to be taken which is even more confusing and scary. Then throwing him out for the next kid. Its apparent he hadn't received medical attention and who knows about after, but you'd hope the kid doesn't have a spinal injury before they toss them around like a doll.

I only wish I could understand what they're saying in the background.

8. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

I would love to be able to speak and read multiple languages, including Hebrew and Arabic, but also Chinese, Russian, Japanese, and others. I feel sorry for the men, women and children caught up in the war zone, I truly do. But this latest “Syrian Boy” they and used as a photo op, that’s wrong. He didn’t deserve to be hit by bombs, missiles, air strikes, but using as propaganda piece (by White Helmets that only condemn Assad/Syrian Army never al-Qaeda, ISIS or other jihadists), is wrong.

9. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

I grew up speaking, reading, and writing Hebrew, so I'm fluent. To be honest I can't imagine how hard of a language it is to learn as an adult- probably one of the harder ones out there. Different alphabet, completely different way by the language operates, it's kinda crazy. One of my Hebrew speaking friends says going from Hebrew to Arabic isn't too bad. I haven't really exposed myself too too much Arabic to experiment with it. I feel having to learn new alphabet that's wildly different than the Latin alphabet is probably the hardest part.

It's important to know Biblical Hebrew is very different than modern day conversational Hebrew, so if you ever decide to learn it'd probably be better to focus on one or the other as a starting point depending on your interest.

10. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

I’ll keep that in mind.

11. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

You are taking a very simplified view of a very complex situation.

12. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Maybe NATO can earn the respect of a guy who isn't currently hot to trot about them? But that's an assumption and those rarely do much good...

What other perceptions are possible? Let's not make direct assumptions, but look at possible perspectives then maybe ask?

13. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

LOL, just noticing that now?

14. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Nope, just decided to point it out now.

15. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

That's not what happened. His house was bombed and he was the first one taken out. The person put him the back and ran back in to help get out his siblings and parents. No time to stop and politely ask people to respect his privacy in this difficult moment.

16. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

It only became complex once Obama continued the war and Clinton supporter them. When it was just bush liberals were calling him a war criminal

17. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Bush had little to nothing to do with Syria or Libya. Dictators don't last forever, and there were complex issues going on around the Arab world. If we hadn't invaded Iraq Hussein would likely have been in a similar position to Assad today.

18. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

No, really you'd have to go back decades earlier and then also include the leaders of Western Europe into the mix as well and finally blame the Middle East themselves. These kinds of things would still be happening even without our involvement. Actually, it is quite possible even more atrocities would be taking place were we to remove ourselves from the world stage and leave a free-for-all power vacuum.

19. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

God forbid we let them rule themselves:rolleyes:

20. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

No, it's not a matter of that. It's a matter of not leaving a vacuum for other players, like Russia, to swoop in and make alliances. Now, we can debate that strategy, but understand that it was in place decades before any Bush took office, let alone the Clintons or Obama. Many decades in fact.

21. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

Give it a freaking break , you Assume thrussians want to go back in , they left because they went BK over there

22. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Russia will use any opportunity. Do you really not understand that when you leave a void that it gets filled by someone else? Sure we can leave the world stage, but at what cost? It's a difficult situation. If you stay there is a cost, but if you leave there is a price to be paid as well.

23. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

like Obama did in Libya? so what American puppet do you think will take over Assad when Hillary takes him out?

24. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

I'm not also convinced the Turks were happy with the no fly zones. Having a de-facto Kurdish state on their borders is an issue.

25. Jess13, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016

Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

Obama’s moderate terrorists who beheaded the 12-year old Palestinian boy recently, were said to have been arrested for it (implying imprisoned), shortly afterward they were photographed again freely fighting:

n.jpg

n1.jpg

The White Helmets-associated photographer who took the propaganda photo of the boy you posted above, himself earlier took a selfie with Obama’s moderate terrorists who beheaded the 12-year old boy, and after they had beheaded him:

CqL2UTRXYAEIw7X.jpg-large.jpeg

That same photographer has, if this translation’s correct, praised suicide bombers he took a selfie with:

CqPtIRnXgAA0Q1H.jpg-large.jpeg

Obama and CIA are—and have been—arming jihadists including al-Qaeda. Treason. Anyone not supporting the Syrian army, Assad and Russia, is supporting the terrorists: Obama, CIA and jihadists.