Bush/Obama/trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Dec 22, 2016.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

2. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Why did you post this? Lots of people lose their children and do t become terrorists.

3. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

guess they don't love their children that much, mess with mine and yes I will take out as many as I can before I go.

4. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Who do I call to report you? Home land Security or INS?

5. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

why not both?

6. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

There is a difference from losing your child to illness or an accident. Not a missile to your house. I bet you would be pretty pissed too if a government murdered your family unprovoked.

7. Desertrat macrumors newbie

I heard that there's a rename for Obama's Hellfire missiles; "Wedding Present".

The problem with "collateral damage" is that when the target group is tribal, all the cousins become very, very hostile. For every one killed, a dozen or more take up some form of Jihad.

8. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Sure. But these terrorists aren't targeting the governments that they oppose. They are targeting other innocent people. The people at the Christmas Market in Germany didn't choose to send rockets into their houses. But these terrorist throwback scumbags will target innocent people who had nothing to do with any kind of attack against the terrorist.

If a government sent a rocket into my house and killed my family I wouldn't retaliate by driving a truck over innocent men women and children at a shopping center.

That's the difference.

9. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

And this is how home grown terrorism grows. All it takes is one provocation to insight hate for the west. The more we "poke the bear" in the name of security the harder the bear will bite us back. We need to 100% sure of the targets we are bombing and even then they will use that as a threat to their home.

10. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

La Migra is DHS. You can't take the mexi-midget, he promised to love me forever as long as I work to get his green card.

11. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

If these people are upset with the government that dropped bombs on them then they should target the government that dropped bombs on them. Not random churches as was broadcast today.
    --- Post Merged, Dec 22, 2016 ---
    He can love you from the other side of the glass. Or you can throw messages in bottles to him across the Rio Grande.;)

12. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

These people are already undereducated so some brainwashing goes a long way. This is why these children are being recruited into ISIS. They are fed lies in the name of jihad and it is drilled into them constantly that they become terrorists who don't know anything other than "kill the enemy".

13. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

And?

14. Desertrat macrumors newbie

ibookg409, they're already hostile against infidels. So, why worry about who's leading the infidels? Since the Great Satan is pretty much the western world, killing any of the Imps of Satan is sufficient as to the selection process.

The Islamic world is an entirely different system of morals and values than has been common in Europe and North America. That should be obvious from just reading the daily news.

15. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

when you are poor & have no other means of "justice", you take what you can :eek:

16. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

It truly breaks my heart when I see pictures like that.
    The US and Europe should get out of the middle east, now. Stop this "democracy" at any cost. As we did in the West, let them fight for their own freedom, learn from their own mistakes, and create their own social order.

17. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

AMEN.............

18. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Every social order is different than the others. Do you think that India and China have much in common? Russia and the EU? The US and South America? We all have different values. If they want to brainwash their kids, it's their right. I am no one, and I mean no one, to tell them how Islam should live as long as they don't touch us. Best solution? Get out of there, and close the borders. Let them fight in their own country, for themselves, and for their freedom.

19. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

marry me.................I mean Spot on.

20. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

will you shave your body and legs?

21. Desertrat macrumors newbie

yax, folks from the countries you mentioned are not hostile toward us just because we exist.

Islam has two levels: Those who have submitted, and those who will be forced to submit. Been that way since the Grand Pedophile began it.

22. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Why do you think they're hostile towards us? And do you think that we're not hostile towards them? Come on. We colonized, we invaded etc.
    Let me clarify, I have no guilt about it, I am not saying that since we colonized them one hundred years ago then we owe something to them. I am saying that it makes no sense to middle in their affairs in the XXI century.
    Let me give you an example. 8/2/1990. Iraq invades Kuwait. Did we really have to intervene? Did we really care about Saddam, which we financed for many years when he was our best buddy in the region in yet another war? Let Kuwait free himself, or let Saudis help Kuwait, or let Saddam take Kuwait. There is NO need to cause problems that are still lasting thanks to the second idiotic choice to kill Saddam. Let them fight for their own countries... that's how you build a true, real order.

23. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

24. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Until recently, the United States and Europe needed oil from the Middle East or we'd face economic disaster. Now, thanks to fracking, the US can supply all the oil and gas Europe needs. Let the ME rot.

25. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

You're justifying the killing of innocent people to settle a grudge. WTF is wrong with you.
    --- Post Merged, Dec 22, 2016 ---
    Who is the grand pedophile.