Business account on ATT and ordering from Apple

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Klae17, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Klae17 macrumors 6502a

Klae17

I will be going to the apple store to get the gold color since they don't have any at the ATT store. If possible, I would like to buy from the ios app or the apple store.

I know the apple store now has the ability to upgrade business accounts. Does the app? When I did the check your upgrade on the app it told me to talk to AT&T managers.

Attached Files:

2. mizvalorie macrumors member

I have a business account with AT&T and I have never been able to upgrade from the Apple Store or app.

----------

Also my AT&T store has confirmed they have Gold and Silver (a friend not just a random employee) but that they are in limited supply.

3. JeremyE macrumors regular

I actually work for the business side of AT&T and you'll have to order through premiere or call in. You have a dedicated 1-800 number for business accounts.

4. aka777 macrumors 6502a

I'd want to avoid calling them too.

I actually received more efficient service from Straight talk at 50% the price than calling AT&T or their "business lines".

5. mrcheezit macrumors member

I'm wondering the same thing too. And also what do you mean by you can upgrade a business account from the apple store now? As far as I know you could never and still can't do a business upgrade from the apple store?

6. blhoward2 macrumors 6502

I'm on a Premier account and I don't get that message. Maybe call AT&T and see if their is some kind of management lock they can lift?

7. Klae17 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Klae17

You can upgrade from the apple store now. I called my rep and he said so and the apple store employee said they can do that since early this year.

Premiere doesn't have any iPhones on the interface of the crappy website. 4, 4s, or 5.

Can someone link to the exact page I need to be refreshing?

Thanks guys.

----------

The rep said they start/open lines at 6 am standard time. Does that mean business has a separate stash of iPhones ?

----------

AT&T here in New Mexico told me they don't have any and phone rep said the same thing.

8. mrcheezit macrumors member

https://www.wireless.att.com/business/shop/index.jsp?bref=IBeobi00110ipypn&_requestid=25683

Go there, enter your business zip code, and there are all the iphones for business i think.