Hi, I'm a complete n00b when it comes to Apple, I was looking at getting one of the 12" PB G4's. The last Apple I owned was an old Graphite iBook. So anyways, is now a good time to get one? One of my friends who has a 15" PB said that the 12" is due for a overhaul, and I didn't wanna buy and find out next month a new model came out. Any news at all? Also anyone used the Education loans before? I ended up with one but wondered how long I can have it without cashing it in. If a new PB is coming out soon I'd wanna hold off.