Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Liquinn, Sep 6, 2012.
Hi, should I buy the 4S now or wait?
buy the 4s instantly , the next iphone is not worth the wait a few weaks for a much better mobilephone...
I'd wait, but thats just me. Even if you decided you didnt need the extras that the new iPhone offers, you would be able to get the 4s cheaper than its current price.
How much will the 4S price drop??
The 4 is currently $99 and the 3GS is free. I'd expect the 4S to be $99 and the 4 to be free.
Well, the iPhone 4 16GB dropped to 100 when the 4s came out so I'd say the 4s will probably do the same when the new one is released.
I've just purchased a 4S on contract in the UK for £30 a month with unlimited data & tethering and no up front cost for the handset.
I figured that I'm not too bothered about owning the 5 (the very small screen size increase isn't enough to lure me, and the 4S camera & Siri were enough for me), and the 4S is unlikely to get any cheaper when the new phone is introduced (the iPhone 4 is only a couple of pounds cheaper per month but without unlimited data).
If you're not bothered about the latest and greatest, and you live in the UK, now's a great time to buy a 4S.
i'd wait, the announcement will be soon anyways. if you're without a phone just get a pay and go for the time being
Wait. 100 dollars saved for 7 days wait, worth it IMO.
Or get the 5 if you like it.
Hmm, you know they are annoucing the new iPhone in less than a week, and we'll have the new iPhone in 15 days...in our hands, that is. Why in the world would you buy the 4S now? Unless you wanted a save $50 by getting it for $149.
Should I get an kiwi or a banana for lunch? I'm not giving you any other information about myself or situation, simply answer the question.
Isn't this obvious? If you don't NEED it, wait for a potential price drop. Unless you jsut enjoy wasting money and having buyers remorse?
On the other hand, if you're desperate, just go get a 4S and use the 14 day return policy for either outcome (take it back and get it cheaper or get the 5).
Should I get a big SUV or a 2 door Hyundai accent?
And yes, get the 4S now. It'll be that much less web traffic when I'm trying to preorder.
Paper or Plastic?
That of course is with a contract. Apple does not sell the 4 without a contract but the 4s is priced at $650.
Wait for the release of the 5, then buy the 4S at a reduced price. Simple, pure logic...
If you dig into these childish responses there is a valid point in that the answer could vary based on your needs. If you need a highly protective case from day 1, have other devices that use the old connector and don't like the thought of an adapter, like the smaller form factor, etc. you may want to just get the 4S now. Then again, even with that decision (as others have pointed out) it will likely get cheaper as soon as the new one is announced.
Wait til 4S drops to 99$, duh
Good question. I have been debating this from the moment Apple announced the Sept 12 event.
I really didn't think I could wait 6 days until the event so I just bought the 4S. It's a truly incredible phone and I'm glad I didn't wait 6 days because 6 days is a very long wait. I probably won't return it for the 5 anyways because the 4S is just so incredible that who would want to wait 6 days for a new announcement on the iPhone 5?
Anyways, I'm glad I didn't wait 6 days for the announcement because 6 days is a long time to wait for a new iPhone.
you should buy now!
You should buy a windows 7 phone
You should take a look at every other "Buy or wait?" thread.
At least provide some criteria specific to you. These questions are always subjective. There's no one single answer that applies to everyone.