Buy a used Iphone 4S in NYC

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by WalterBB, Jul 21, 2012.

1. WalterBB, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2012

WalterBB macrumors newbie

Hey everyone!

I'm relatively new here (just registered) so I figured that it would be appropriate to first introduce myself. I'm Walter, 19 years old and from the Netherlands. I'm coming to NYC this summer and will stay there for 3 weeks (plenty of time to look for my Iphone).

While I am in NYC I would like to buy a used Iphone 4S (UNLOCKED), but since I don't really know the city I would like to request some advice on what shops I can trust etc. A lot of people recommend website like craigslist/ebay but since I'll be going back to Holland after the 3 weeks I want some certainty that I bought a working Iphone.

To make a long story short: What are the best shops in NYC to buy a used IPhone 4S (UNLOCKED)?

2. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

That'd be craigslist... an online style center. It is not a shop. You buy directly from an owner or dealer.

3. WalterBB thread starter macrumors newbie

Dear Jav6454,

Thanks for your response! I know Craigslist but there are not too many dealers on there that cell Iphone 4s', only a bunch of fake China websites. Is there may be a trusted forum where people sell used Iphones or trusted pawn shops in NYC?