Hey guys. I'm fortunate to have the following dilemma, and wanted some advice: I am currently running a very nice dual G4, but have fallen in love with the G5's. I think they are the best computer Apple has produced in a long time. To make it short: I am going to get one. The problem is, I will be shopping for a diamond ring in the very near future for my lady whom I've been seeing for over 4 years now. I know that once I buy the ring, I will be a little strapped for cash, and probably won't be able to buy one of these revolutionary machines. My thinking is that I should buy the best possible machine I can get to last me awhile before I have to settle down with my spending. I am caught in a situation where I want to buy one of the upcoming g5's anticipated in January(MWSF), but have heard rumors that summer '04 will see 3GHz g5's. Also, I am concerned that the value of my G4 will decrease too much if I wait. Should I go ahead and jump on the ones in January, or wait it out for the possibility of a giant leap to 3gig in summer? Any opinions will be appreciated.