I've been waiting for a couple years now for Apple to build a machine this awesome, so it's killing me to read about all the display and lockup issues people are having. At first I had hoped the problem was the ATI card, but now it seems that the 8800s have the same problem. Does anybody have a new mac pro (with either graphics card) and no display/lockup problems? Do you guys recommend waiting until Apple issues a fix? My main computer is still my old, souped-up PowerMac G3 rev. 1, which had IDE and firewire issues that Apple never did fix because they were hardware problems, not software. It would stink to go through that again. What do you all think? Buy now in hopes of a software fix (or of the problem not occurring) or wait until a fix is actually made (which could mean a rev. 2 Mac Pro)?