Hi all, I'm buying anew macbook. My dilemma is: I can get an new "old" macbook now that I know will fit my needs well or... I can wait till the end of novemeber till the new ones arrive here at the "end of the world". I will use it for word processing, mail, internet and some light photoshop (for web development). NO games whatsoever. I will dual boot with XP. Honestly, I'm reading some of these threads about washed out screens, keyboards off (leopard related?), sloppy X3100 driver, and I'm wondering if I wont be better of just buying the one with GMA950 (which is the only one sold here) and not wai another 3 weeks. On the other hand, I NEED to use a laptop at the office and at the moment I'm without one to use. Also, looking at this GMA950 VS X3100 benchmarks, I cant see that much of a difference that will help you dramatically in your daily tasks. Knowing that I will have to wait to get my hands on my FIRST mac, is killing me, and I'm not sure I can resist.... What would you do/think?