Buy MBP now , or wait to see news at MacWorld?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Superjanne, Dec 7, 2007.

  1. Superjanne macrumors member

    Superjanne

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2007
    Location:
    NORWAY
    #1
    hello!

    writing from Norway, not so good to write in english. i want to buy a MacBook PRO 2,6 4G ram 200G hd.

    i have macbook now.

    is it stupid to buy PRO now ? because rumors om new MBP line in january.
     
  2. colinmack macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2006
    #2
    Unless you need it, wait the month as an upgrade is fairly likely...if you need it, get it now and enjoy it...
     
  3. Superjanne thread starter macrumors member

    Superjanne

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2007
    Location:
    NORWAY
    #3
    well i have a perfectly macbook now , so i must not have it now. but i want one! :rolleyes:

    if its coming a new 13" , i also think they must do the hole MBP line in new look. Or maybe they make the 13" same as the MBP are now?

    difficult to wait! :eek:

    Love Jane
     
  4. MarlboroLite macrumors 6502a

    MarlboroLite

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2007
    Location:
    the 13 colonies
    #4
    Yes, since you don't need it right now, just wait--the event is happening a little over a month from now, it will be worth it!

    Good luck. ;)
     
  5. Superjanne thread starter macrumors member

    Superjanne

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2007
    Location:
    NORWAY
    #5
    thanx, but do you think there is beeing a new line for pro?
     
  6. MarlboroLite macrumors 6502a

    MarlboroLite

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2007
    Location:
    the 13 colonies
    #6
    It looks like it...new Penryn processor slated for the MBP are coming out at the same time...can't say I'm 100% sure, but it's a pretty safe bet.
     
  7. Superjanne thread starter macrumors member

    Superjanne

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2007
    Location:
    NORWAY
    #7
    ok then!

    how long time from macworld to could buy the new MBP ?

    and what if its wreally ugly design??? :eek:
     
  8. powerchord macrumors member

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2007
    Location:
    right where I am
    #8
    It should be available immediately after they announce it (or very soon thereafter). If you don't like the new design you could always stick with the current version (which will go down in price once the update arrives).:cool:
     
  9. amac4me macrumors 65816

    amac4me

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2005
    #10
    If you're not in a rush and don't need a system now, I suggest that you wait until after MacWorld.
     
  10. Superjanne thread starter macrumors member

    Superjanne

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2007
    Location:
    NORWAY

Share This Page