I've been waiting for a Mac laptop upgrade since feb, and am still waiting. Right now at my university's computer store they are selling 12in PB for $1299 and 12in ibooks for $899. After upgrading ram and airport x card pb comes out to around $1660 or so. I have also found a ibm t41 1.4m 768RAM 30g HD cdr/dvd for the same price after tax and shipping, another option for the same price after rebate is the sony v505ex. I will need a laptop soon for my programming class, as I am spending alot of time away from my home or labs due to "work" ( I am free to do hw most of the time). Any one have any advice regarding pb vs other computers I've mentioned? How does people who finally gave up waiting and ordered a pb feel? Should I try to wait it out? or will the upgrades/price change not be worth the wait + $100 additional savings? If I get ibook, how much do you think the resale would be in 6-9 months?