hi guys, i´ll be visiting the u.s. end of sept. - middle of oct. i want to buy a 12" powerbook with the cram and jam discount and a 20" cinema display (and apple care for all). i was thinking of doing it as soon as i arrive and asking the apple store to maybe hold it for me (if such a thing is possible), because i plan on doing a east coast tour + chicago with a buddy of mine (grayhound + backpack ). now my question is, should i try and buy the stuff at once or wait until the end of my trip? i remember the last time i bought my ipod just before the harddrives were updated. i didn´t feel to peeved about that, but if the pb price drops and/or the cpu speed gets bumped up and/or the 12" gets the backlight keyboard (which i adore), i most certainly would be unhappy. then again the cram and jam deal only goes until 25th sept. (a friend of mine wants me to bring him an ipod from the states, so that takes care of the ipod i wouldn´t be needing). i have saved a long time to indulge in this and i won´t be able to travel to the states for a couple of years. i only have just about enough to afford the listed items. i like apple computers and i need a laptop for college (and my doctor thesis in cardiology. i was thinking of incorporating some heart muscle film into my presentations). any insights are greatly appreciated. thanks for the trouble.