Buy White Return for Black?

kukag

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 6, 2012
So there are no 16gb blacks in Socal, but there is a bunch of White 16gb. Can I return in <30 days for a black? Will there be any fees?

THanks a bunch for your time!

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
Just wait until the model you want is in stock, if you know you are planning on returning it, why not just let someone who might actually keep that model phone buy it.

Why create a hassle, learn patience

kukag

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 6, 2012
Just wait until the model you want is in stock, if you know you are planning on returning it, why not just let someone who might actually keep that model phone buy it.

Why create a hassle, learn patience
Reason for my impatience is I sold my previous iPhone to use the cash for my upgrade so I'm using a Samsung rant - yes, quite a downgrade =) - I'm also impatience because I preordered it on 9/17 at a local sprint and they haven't even got enough to fulfil the top half of their preorders. Anyways you're probably right, I'll just give it a couple more days and hope a black pops up.

numberforty1

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2012
Canada
Reason for my impatience is I sold my previous iPhone to use the cash for my upgrade so I'm using a Samsung rant - yes, quite a downgrade =) - I'm also impatience because I preordered it on 9/17 at a local sprint and they haven't even got enough to fulfil the top half of their preorders. Anyways you're probably right, I'll just give it a couple more days and hope a black pops up.
lol...back in the day there was what we called pay phones. (that's a downgrade)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.