So with all the lack of Wii games for a while, I've come to the conclusion I want an XBox 360. Fund are limited(of course ) but I have enough for Xbox 360 Premium, 1 games and maybe 3 months of Xbox live(or a wireless bridge for online play) But with this Zephyr talk I'm afraid I'll buy the XBox 360, then the new one will come out, and the 20Gb one will lower its price. I don't have an HDTV, so the HDMI thing isn't huge, 120Gbs isn't need, I'll only have game demos on my harddrive, and I like white more. So its not that I want the new xbox 360, I just don't want to pay 400 for something that will be 300 dollars soon. So do you guys think I should go buy one now(tomorrow maybe?) or wait it out. Or I could buy one at costco, so if a new one comes out in 90day I'd be covered.