My plan was this: Buy a 24" Dell monitor for a decent price ($595 shipped after taxes), plug it into my iMac for the meantime, then upgrade to a Mac Pro when they get updated hopefully by June, and sell the iMac. Now I am regretting this decision. I am thinking I should just wait until Leopard is released. Then I should get a monitor and the Mac Pro etc. By that time, maybe Apple displays will be cheaper. Or the new Apple monitors will be RAD! Can I just not accept the UPS package from Dell and get a full refund? Will they charge a re-stocking fee? Or should I just take the monitor and wait forever for Mac Pro updates? Or should I just take the monitor and buy a Mac Pro right now?