buyin an iphone 4 with an unpaid phone bill?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Jhon, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Jhon macrumors newbie

i currently owe like $300 to AT&T for my phone bill.
    if i still owe money by the time i wait in line on the launch day for the iphone 4 will they not sell me one?

2. kozlosap macrumors member

You can prob buy one at full price:eek: One of my students owes on his account and that is what an :apple:geek guessed.

3. Loves2spoon macrumors 65816

Loves2spoon

Before you get flamed for spending another $200+tax+$18 upgrade fee maybe you should pay your $300 bill first...

4. BlondeBuddhist macrumors 6502a

BlondeBuddhist

I have heard that your upgrade eligibility is temporarily cancelled when your past due. So unless your planning on buying a 600 dollar phone, in which case you could just pay your bill and buy it anyway.

Blonde Buddhist.

5. Jhon thread starter macrumors newbie

guess im not gettign the new iphone since my att bill has just shot up to $500 in the last week and ive just been laid off. FML!!!!!

6. corrado85 macrumors newbie

you dont need to even bother thinking of wanting a new phone anyways!

7. Shwonx macrumors member

Yea bro. IF you can't even pay your phone bills, what makes you think buying a 300 dollar upgraded phone is a good idea?

I guess you could sell your current phone and cover the costs, but man, you may want to think about paying your current bills first. Downgrade your plan to a lesser version and use your phone less.

8. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Seriously. What a “seja palma" for the OP.