After years w/o any TV and months of going back and forth and back and forth researching routers and streaming media boxes (a strong emphasis of my search being FireTV because I am a Prime member), I decided that I should stick with that which I know (MacOs) and that which is aesthetically pleasing (Apple Extreme). If I don't proceed with a purchase soon, I worry that I won't proceed at all. However, ATV4 does look like it's going to happen soon, and because of that, I think that suddenly becoming impatient about having no TV might be extremely unwise. Why not wait until September/October/November? These are my concerns re: Gen 3 vs Gen 4--and this is where I need some levelheaded guidance: An ATV4 remote with lots of buttons doesn't appeal to me. (And I hope it won't be as hideous as iWatch.) I really don't want to be connected to the AppStore. I think that, for the most part (not entirely, of course), the AppStore and all its notifications is a huge PITA monopoly. I don't want to have ATV that might be packaged to a subscription to TV plan that I would not want. I don't want to have ANYTHING to do with AppleMusic, and I worry that that will that be part of the ATV4 package, as well. So, with those things in mind: Is it foolish, anyway, not to wait? Thank you in advance.