Buying iPhone X full price w/o signing up for a wireless plan?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jetlagged, Nov 3, 2017.

1. jetlagged macrumors 6502

I’m in line for iPhone x now. At a local Apple store, 2 more hours till opening 50 people ahead of me. Will be buying full price

I’m with cricket wireless but plan to buy a t-mobile iPhone x at full price.

I just wanna know what my options are if t-mobile iphone gets sold out.

1) can I buy the ATT or Verizon or Sprint iPhone x at full price without signing up with a plan? I understand I can buy t-mobile without signing for a plan.

Thanks, 2 more hours till the store opens here in the west coast

2. bmms8 macrumors 68020

Yes. Buy any phone directly from Apple at full price. Walk out. Put sim in. Smile :)

3. The Afroman macrumors regular

The Afroman

Again to reemphasize. If I am a TMobile user, they don't have "TMobile 256" but they have 256 ATT.. Can I buy it and drop a TMO sim?

4. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

yes

5. Trackhead37 macrumors newbie

Yes AT&T phone would work and so would Verizon or Sprint, as the CDMA version also works with GSM but The GSM one only works with AT&T or T-Mobile. If they don't have T-Mobile, any of the other ones would take your T-Mobile SIM card.

6. jetlagged thread starter macrumors 6502

This makes more sense now, thanks.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 3, 2017 ---
    709 am here, an apple store employee just came outside the mall and made reservations for iPhone x to the people waiting.

I made one for t-mobile 256 in space gray, just need to go in the store and pay when it opens. Can’t wait