Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Argelius

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 16, 2005
I currently use an Excel template to create and print a monthly call schedule for work. Each day may have up to 3 names that need to be displayed, along with other events that may take place on a given day.

Prior to the Excel template, I had used the Word Template specifically for making calendars. Both of these work okay, but I''d love to bag the Microsoft products all together and am curious if there is any Mac application out there that can do this.

I have PrintShop, but it's really designed to print "pretty" calendars, rather than those than need text-based information added to them.

Any thoughts?
(Attached is an example of what I need to do)

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 85

jvencius

macrumors regular
Jun 28, 2007
I currently use an Excel template to create and print a monthly call schedule for work. Each day may have up to 3 names that need to be displayed, along with other events that may take place on a given day.

Prior to the Excel template, I had used the Word Template specifically for making calendars. Both of these work okay, but I''d love to bag the Microsoft products all together and am curious if there is any Mac application out there that can do this.

I have PrintShop, but it's really designed to print "pretty" calendars, rather than those than need text-based information added to them.

Any thoughts?
(Attached is an example of what I need to do)

iCal might work--I have my schedule on it (color-coded for different obligations, e.g. "School", "Work", "Pipe Band", "Home") and if you different employees with their own color code, that might be just the ticket.

Argelius

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 16, 2005
iCal might work--I have my schedule on it (color-coded for different obligations, e.g. "School", "Work", "Pipe Band", "Home") and if you different employees with their own color code, that might be just the ticket.

Thanks. I've tried using it, but iCal doesn't allow for enough formatting/customization features. I'll probably just stick with Excel, as much as it pains me to do so...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.