Calibration of Razer Naga in Osx Lion Desktop

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Yogakun, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Yogakun macrumors member

I usually set my mouse to highest scrolling and tracking speed. My Razer Naga felt great when I just installed it via USB using osx lion settings, but that all changed when I installed the drivers and I have to use Razer's utility.

My screen is at 1920x1080. What calibrations could I set my mouse at. Right now my calibration is 2000dpi and acceleration 8. What is a suitable speedy feel for a desktop? I also need it for graphics work in photoshop, illustrator etc.

How do you set up your calibration in games like Starcraft II and World of Warcraft? Jumping between desktop and mouse. Do you have to do this manually?

2. kamuix macrumors regular

Hey, I'm also sporting a naga using razer's drivers. I have them in order to access the mouse properties to mess with the macros. Right now I'm running a desktop with 1900x1200 resolution. After some tweaking, my settings are 3700 dpi with acceleration of 2. I haven't messed with any settings from the default mouse option, just the Naga panel only. I use those settings for both gaming and photopshop work. It feels good as I'm used to those speeds. I also have a razer mat that lets the mouse slide like butter. I think it helps a lot for moving the mouse with no stutters.

When I switch from gaming, I have a profile where the dpi and accel are the same, just the marco buttons changes to default. On my desktop mode, I have the buttons macroed to shortcuts. In game mode, it's the standard number buttons to switch weapons, etc.. I have a key macroed to switch profiles instantly, number 12 on my mouse.

3. Yogakun thread starter macrumors member

Thank you very much for really answering all my questions. I have a razer mat also.