California Desolving a little at a time?

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Dec 20, 2017
This. The facts are there. Productive people that arent tied to Hollywood are getting the hell OUT of taxifonia. Same for my state of NY where productive people leave in droves but the neerdowells and leeches stay put. Of course. Thats OK, wifey and I arent here for much longer because of this. And our idiot Gubner' thinks its the weather thats causing people to leave. Sure, it does suck but thats NOT the main reason, Andrew. :rolleyes:
It’s because people can’t afford to be there and that abortion law that was passed.

Solomani

macrumors 68040
Sep 25, 2012
Alberto, Canado
trumphotels.sad
Agreed. We are taxed and regulated to within an inch of our life. Also we have to wear gender identification badges at all times. Then there’s the annual pilgrimage to the Pelosi mansion where we must drop a minimum of 4 bundles of cash. As a middle aged white male when I walk the streets it’s customary to be pelted with rocks to which I must respond “I know, right?”. By law I must have at least 2 registered service or companion dogs which is costly and since I live an apartment I have to take them to a doggie day care while at work which costs $300 a week, but at least I get a weekly behavior report card with emoticon stickers…...
And you forgot to mention the mandatory ownership of a therapy pet (usually hamster, iguana, but sometimes ostrich).

macsmurf

macrumors 65816
Aug 3, 2007
This. The facts are there. Productive people that arent tied to Hollywood are getting the hell OUT of taxifonia. Same for my state of NY where productive people leave in droves but the neerdowells and leeches stay put. Of course. Thats OK, wifey and I arent here for much longer because of this. And our idiot Gubner' thinks its the weather thats causing people to leave. Sure, it does suck but thats NOT the main reason, Andrew. :rolleyes:
California and New York are part of a handful of states that pay more in federal taxes than is received in federal spending. This is, of course, unamerican and should be stopped immediately. The American way these days is to borrow more money from the Chinese and let your children worry about the bill.

LordVic

macrumors 603
Sep 7, 2011
Do you honestly ever look anywhere else for conspiracy theories sensationalist headlines news?
He doesn't have to look everywhere. The 3 or 4 sites total he visits is constantly feeding them to him. everyday they peddle some new unfounded conspiracy thoery and Jag unfortunately feels like its' the end of the world and we all have to see it.

"for such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ."

Reactions: Solomani

bandrews

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2008
He doesn't have to look everywhere. The 3 or 4 sites total he visits is constantly feeding them to him. everyday they peddle some new unfounded conspiracy thoery and Jag unfortunately feels like its' the end of the world and we all have to see it.

"for such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ."
"Natural News" - I'll tell you what else is natural. Bulls***.

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Dec 20, 2017

Yeah, those are called prosperity gospel preachers and new age gurus.